|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jane think is the "unseen hand"?
(d) The bishop.
2. What is Withersteen House?
(a) Tull's house.
(b) Lassiter's house.
(c) Jane's house.
(d) Biship Dyer's house.
3. When Jane greets Lassiter and Venters, she has news from town about Tull. What is it?
(a) Tull took another Mormon wife.
(b) Tull was seen riding out to Glaze.
(c) Tull was spying on Jane.
(d) Tull was killed in a gun fight.
4. When Venters offers to take the wounded girl back to Oldring, what does she say?
(a) "Take me back so I can see the sage once more."
(b) "Just let me die here."
(c) "Please, before I die."
(d) "Don't take me back there."
5. During dinner with Jane and Venters, Lassiter says he is looking for something. What is it?
(a) Bern Venters.
(b) A place to stay the night.
(c) Something to eat.
(d) The grave of Milly Erne.
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner with Lassiter and Jane, Venters says he must leave. Why?
2. What is making the white herd move so quickly?
3. Venters has two dogs. What are their names?
4. According to Venters, what has Bishop Dyer done to hurt Venters?
5. What is Lassiter known for?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)