|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bear Cub's loyalties lie when the white soldiers attack Old Owl's band?
(a) With the white soldiers and the dead Comanche.
(b) With Old Owl and the Comanche.
(c) With the white soldiers.
(d) With Old Owl and the injured soldiers.
2. Why does this man refuse to help rescue the Parkers' captured family members?
(a) He believe the Indians have a right to the captured.
(b) He believes the Indians are too powerful to fight.
(c) He believes a rescue attempt would kill the captured victims.
(d) He believes the Indians have moved too far away.
3. What natural disaster strikes the Wasp the first year Naduah is with them?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A flood.
(d) A fire.
4. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
(a) Finds refuge.
(b) Saves her life.
(c) Takes medicine for a friend.
(d) Steals her belongings.
5. What name is John Parker given by the Indians?
(b) Wind in the Rain.
(d) Bear Cub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wasps find at the camp of White Robe's band?
2. Who asks Naduah to remain with Old Owl's band as the bands break up at the end of winter in Chapter 23?
3. Who does Naduah meet again during the winter?
4. What do the Comanche call the month of February?
5. How much money does Texas set aside to rid the countryside of Comanche?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Naduah choose to go when the winter camp breaks and the two bands go their separate ways?
2. Why do the Indians kill all the non-adopted white captives within their bands?
3. Who ambushes and captures Wanderer, Eagle, and Spaniard while they are hunting? Why?
4. Who does Cynthia Ann Parker continue to fear as she adjusts to life with the Comanche?
5. What is Naduah taught during the buffalo hunt?
6. How large is the combination of the Wasp and Old Owl's bands when they winter together?
7. What is Naduah envious of in connection with Bear Cub's behavior?
8. What is the name of the Indian warrior who takes Cynthia Ann Parker captive?
9. Who saves the Medicine Woman from a flood?
10. Who is the leader of the Wasp band of the Comanche?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)