|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Winter: Chapters 55 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Plum Creek?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) San Antonio, Texas.
(c) Lockhart, Texas.
(d) Houston, Texas.
2. What is different for the children of the Wasp band than for the children of Parker's Fort?
(a) They are fed more.
(b) They are loved less.
(c) They have more freedom.
(d) They work harder.
3. What natural disaster strikes the Wasp the first year Naduah is with them?
(a) A flood.
(b) A fire.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A blizzard.
4. What item does Wanderer find in Linnville that he feels Naduah will like?
(a) A throroughbred horse.
(b) A hand-tooled saddle.
(c) A gold brooch.
(d) A fancy silk dress.
5. Why is a crest placed on an Indian's arrow?
(a) To show who the arrow belongs to.
(b) To show which tribe of Indian the warrior belongs to.
(c) To show the family the warrior belongs to.
(d) To show which band the Indian belongs to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wanderer end up dying in Chapter 56?
2. Why do Wanderer and Quanah join a war party two years after Naduah's capture by the white raiders in Chapter 56?
3. Where did this character in Chapter 44 contract cholera?
4. From where does Wanderer finally acquire repeating guns?
5. What is the Staked Plains?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)