|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 44 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of gun do the white soldiers use against the Indians that makes the fight unfair in Chapter 39?
(a) Remington shotguns.
(b) Machine guns.
(c) Colt .35.
(d) Five shot Colts.
2. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
(a) Takes medicine for a friend.
(b) Saves her life.
(c) Steals her belongings.
(d) Finds refuge.
3. Who is Cynthia Ann Parker?
(a) The sister of Rachel Plummer.
(b) The wife of Silas Parker.
(c) The nine-year-old daughter of Silas Parker.
(d) The cousin of John Parker.
4. What does Wanderer believe the Comanche need to fight the white man?
5. Who is Eagle in love with?
(a) Two Toes.
(b) Takes Down the Lodge.
(c) Something Good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cholera?
2. Why does Wanderer begin his own band?
3. Who delivers Something Good's baby?
4. What does Wanderer trade for the guns in Chapter 41?
5. What argument does Wanderer have with Buffalo Piss as they prepare to return to camp?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)