|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 44 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Quanah attempt to protect his mother in Chapter 47?
(a) White traders.
(b) White Texas Rangers.
(c) White soldiers.
(d) White settlers.
2. What animal blunders into the Wasp camp in an attempt to escape a fire?
3. What is causing the buffalo to become less prevalent on Indian lands during the novel's setting?
(b) Colder winters.
(c) The migration of the white people.
(d) Over hunting by the Indians.
4. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
(a) Saves her life.
(b) Finds refuge.
(c) Steals her belongings.
(d) Takes medicine for a friend.
5. Where does Naduah want to winter in Chapter 42?
(a) With Old Owl's band.
(b) In Oklahoma.
(c) With the Wasp band.
(d) In New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Naduah believe Wanderer has entered Medicine Woman's lodge as everyone else evacuates the camp in face of a natural disaster?
2. Who is Len Williams?
3. To whom is Something Good married?
4. How many Comanche bands agree to go to San Antonio for the 1839 peace treaty talks?
5. Who do the Parkers ask to help rescue their captured family members?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)