|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Something Good begun an affair?
(b) Buffalo Piss.
2. Who gives Naduah a deerskin dress with bells during her first year with the Comanche?
(b) Something Good.
(c) Medicine Woman.
(d) Takes Down the Lodge.
3. Why does Eagle antagonize the People Eaters the first night he is their captive?
(a) To annoy them.
(b) To save Wanderer from death.
(c) To keep them from seeing Spaniard escape.
(d) To aid in his escape.
4. Why does Naduah believe Wanderer has entered Medicine Woman's lodge as everyone else evacuates the camp in face of a natural disaster?
(a) To find medicine for an injured friend.
(b) To steal her belongings.
(c) To find refuge from the natural disaster.
(d) To save her life.
5. Who is Something Good?
(a) A young Comanche woman.
(b) A young Souix woman.
(c) A young Mohawk woman.
(d) A young English captive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun do the white soldiers use against the Indians that makes the fight unfair in Chapter 39?
2. Which captive in Chapter 1 has a baby with her?
3. What is the crest placed on arrows for Wanderer?
4. What does Rachel learn about her husband after her release?
5. How many members of the raiding party were killed at Plum Creek?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)