|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 36 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Rachel when she dies?
2. What is the name of Cynthia Ann Parker's captor?
(d) Buffalo Piss.
3. What point does Wanderer feel it is important to make Naduah understand?
(a) The raid on Parker's Fort was a mistake.
(b) The raid on Parker's Fort was a misunderstanding.
(c) The raid on Parker's Fort was to replace dead children.
(d) The raid on Parker's Fort was the white man's fault.
4. What do New Mexican poachers trade with Wanderer in order to make up for the stealing of buffalo meat to feed their people?
(d) Corn bread.
5. Who is Cynthia Ann Parker?
(a) The wife of Silas Parker.
(b) The nine-year-old daughter of Silas Parker.
(c) The cousin of John Parker.
(d) The sister of Rachel Plummer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Comanche declare war on Texas?
2. Where do Bear Cub's loyalties lie when the white soldiers attack Old Owl's band?
3. What advantage on the battlefield does Wanderer believe the white man has?
4. What do the Comanche think of the treaties the white man, who are intruding on Comanche land, are offering?
5. Why is Cynthia afraid Wanderer will kill her?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)