|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 27 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Naduah meet again during the winter?
(a) Her brother, John Parker.
(b) Her cousin, Rachel Plummer.
(c) Her aunt, Elizabeth Parker.
(d) Her uncle, Ben Parker.
2. Why do New Mexico traders want to buy Rachel?
(a) To have a wife for one of the men.
(b) To use her as a slave.
(c) To get a ransom for her.
(d) To return her to her people out of the kindness of their hearts.
3. What self mutilation on a squaw's part shows her grief for a fallen warrior or deceased family member?
(a) She starves herself until she, too, dies.
(b) She cuts her arms in a specific pattern.
(c) She tattoos the name on her body.
(d) She cuts off her hair and the tip of her finger.
4. What training does Wanderer offer to share with Naduah in Chapter 19?
(a) Cook's training.
(b) Training to be a healer.
(c) Hunter training.
(d) Horse training.
5. Why are Wanderer, Eagle, and Spaniard captured by the People Eaters?
(a) They have attacked one of their camps.
(b) They have disregarded a treaty with the group.
(c) They have stolen their food.
(d) They have wandered into their territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is the pony given in the war party ceremony christened with?
2. Who is given a pony during a war party ceremony before a war party leaves to avenge Eagle's death?
3. What is pemmican?
4. To whom does the chief of the Wasp band give Cynthia Ann Parker in Chapter 5?
5. What do the Wasps find at the camp of White Robe's band?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)