|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 23 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is pemmican?
(a) A special type of arrow.
(b) A concentrated mixture of fat and protein.
(c) A concentrated mix of fruit and water.
(d) A hatchet used by Comanche.
2. Who is Placido?
(a) The leader of the People Eater band who captures Wanderer and Eagle.
(b) Leader of a band of Comanche who saves Wanderer.
(c) Leader of a singing troop who is wandering the Staked Plains.
(d) Leader of a group of foreign settlers who are also captured by the People Eaters.
3. Why does Eagle antagonize the People Eaters the first night he is their captive?
(a) To save Wanderer from death.
(b) To annoy them.
(c) To keep them from seeing Spaniard escape.
(d) To aid in his escape.
4. Why is Cynthia afraid Wanderer will kill her?
(a) She misunderstands his actions.
(b) She wants him to.
(c) She has read too many fiction stories.
(d) She has done something to offend him.
5. Why does this man refuse to help rescue the Parkers' captured family members?
(a) He believes the Indians have moved too far away.
(b) He believes the Indians are too powerful to fight.
(c) He believes a rescue attempt would kill the captured victims.
(d) He believe the Indians have a right to the captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Wasp stand for in Pahayuca's band?
2. To whom does the chief of the Wasp band give Cynthia Ann Parker in Chapter 5?
3. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
4. What is a breechclout?
5. Where is Parker's Fort?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)