|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 14 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who vows revenge in Chapter 18 against the Comanche and Wanderer in particular?
2. Who is Eagle in love with?
(b) Something Good.
(c) Takes Down the Lodge.
(d) Two Toes.
3. What gift does Takes Down the Lodge give Naduah to welcome her to the family?
(a) Blanket and bow and arrow.
(b) A breechclothe.
(c) A deerskin dress with bells.
(d) A doll with a deerskin dress.
4. Why are the Indians at the fort?
(a) To ask for shelter.
(b) To ask for food.
(c) To talk about a treaty.
(d) To talk about leasing their territory.
5. How long does it take Naduah to forget her Christian name?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) She never forgets.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gifts does Sunrise give Naduah to welcome her to his family?
2. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
3. What does the name Wasp stand for in Pahayuca's band?
4. Who is Cynthia Ann Parker?
5. Who do the Parkers ask to help rescue their captured family members?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)