|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 14 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Something Good take Naduah shortly after her arrival with the band?
(a) Bee hive hunting.
(b) Shopping in the white settlement.
(c) On a vision quest.
(d) Buffalo hunting.
2. What act usually makes an agreement unbreakable between two Comanche warriors?
(a) The simple act of agreeing.
(b) Smoking on it.
(c) Shaking on it.
(d) Kissing on it.
3. To whom does the chief of the Wasp band give Cynthia Ann Parker in Chapter 5?
(a) Sunrise and Iron Shirt.
(b) Wanderer and Six Toes.
(c) Sunrise and Takes Down the Lodge.
(d) Something Good and Eagle.
4. Who is Eagle in love with?
(a) Takes Down the Lodge.
(b) Two Toes.
(c) Something Good.
5. Who is Something Good?
(a) A young Mohawk woman.
(b) A young Souix woman.
(c) A young English captive.
(d) A young Comanche woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
2. What is different for the children of the Wasp band than for the children of Parker's Fort?
3. Why is Cynthia afraid Wanderer will kill her?
4. Who is John Parker?
5. Why is Cynthia sore and bruised when she arrives at the Indian camp in Chapter 5?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)