|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 10 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is John Parker given by the Indians?
(b) Bear Cub.
(c) Wind in the Rain.
2. What is different for the children of the Wasp band than for the children of Parker's Fort?
(a) They are fed more.
(b) They are loved less.
(c) They work harder.
(d) They have more freedom.
3. Why is Cynthia sore and bruised when she arrives at the Indian camp in Chapter 5?
(a) From riding horses.
(b) From a fall.
(c) From a beating.
(d) From the raid on the fort.
4. What is a breechclout?
(a) A cloth that hides the wearer's genitals.
(b) A type of skirt.
(c) A cloth that covers the wearer's face.
(d) A type of blouse.
5. To whom is Something Good married?
(b) Buffalo Piss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cynthia afraid Wanderer will kill her?
2. What does Wanderer really do in Medicine Woman's lodge while the camp evacuates in the face of a natural disaster?
3. Why does Rachel Plummer turn on her Indian owner?
4. Where is Parker's Fort?
5. Who is John Parker?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)