|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 10 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naduah often wonder about her white family in the early days with the Comanche?
(a) If they are still alive.
(b) All the above.
(c) If they will rescue her someday.
(d) If they are looking for her.
2. To whom does the chief of the Wasp band give Cynthia Ann Parker in Chapter 5?
(a) Sunrise and Iron Shirt.
(b) Wanderer and Six Toes.
(c) Something Good and Eagle.
(d) Sunrise and Takes Down the Lodge.
3. What is different for the children of the Wasp band than for the children of Parker's Fort?
(a) They work harder.
(b) They are loved less.
(c) They are fed more.
(d) They have more freedom.
4. With whom has Something Good begun an affair?
(a) Buffalo Piss.
5. What natural disaster strikes the Wasp the first year Naduah is with them?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A flood.
(c) A fire.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crest placed on arrows for Wanderer?
2. What act usually makes an agreement unbreakable between two Comanche warriors?
3. What advantage on the battlefield does Wanderer believe the white man has?
4. Why are the Indians at the fort?
5. Where is Parker's Fort?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)