|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 48 - 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Wanderer finally acquire repeating guns?
(a) Mexican trader, Jose Tafoya.
(b) Mexican trader, Emile Rodrigous.
(c) New Mexican trader, Tony Mitchell.
(d) New Mexican trader, Mike Reyes.
2. What do the Comanche think of the treaties the white man, who are intruding on Comanche land, are offering?
(a) They have no intention of honoring them.
(b) They are white man laws, not applicable to the Comanche.
(c) They are unfair to the Comanche.
(d) They are less than the Comanche desearve.
3. Why is Cynthia Ann Parker given a new name?
(a) To remove her identity.
(b) To make her name easier for the Indians to say.
(c) To help her become a part of the tribe.
(d) To remove all connection to the white people.
4. Who is Len Williams?
(a) A white government official.
(b) A white man come to ransom Cynthia Ann Parker.
(c) A wounded white soldier.
(d) A Texas Ranger.
5. Where does Wanderer concentrate his raids in the winter of 1849?
(a) The California Trail.
(b) The Sante Fe Trail.
(c) The Cherokee Trail.
(d) The Oregon Trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which captive in Chapter 1 has a baby with her?
2. How much money does Texas set aside to rid the countryside of Comanche?
3. What does Wanderer teach Naduah to do in the desolate land of the Quahadi?
4. What does Cynthia do when she finally arrives at the Indian camp in Chapter 5?
5. To whom is Something Good married?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)