|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 19 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cynthia sore and bruised when she arrives at the Indian camp in Chapter 5?
(a) From riding horses.
(b) From a beating.
(c) From a fall.
(d) From the raid on the fort.
2. Who does Naduah meet again during the winter?
(a) Her uncle, Ben Parker.
(b) Her brother, John Parker.
(c) Her cousin, Rachel Plummer.
(d) Her aunt, Elizabeth Parker.
3. How long does it take Naduah to forget her Christian name?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) She never forgets.
(d) Six days.
4. What gifts does Sunrise give Naduah to welcome her to his family?
(a) A doll with a deerskin dress.
(b) A deerskin dress with bells.
(c) Blanket and bow and arrow.
(d) A blanket and breechclothe.
5. What advantage on the battlefield does Wanderer believe the white man has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name Wasp stand for in Pahayuca's band?
2. What point does Wanderer feel it is important to make Naduah understand?
3. Who is Cynthia Ann Parker?
4. What name is the pony given in the war party ceremony christened with?
5. Who is Placido?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)