|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Summer: Chapters 34 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Placido?
(a) The leader of the People Eater band who captures Wanderer and Eagle.
(b) Leader of a band of Comanche who saves Wanderer.
(c) Leader of a singing troop who is wandering the Staked Plains.
(d) Leader of a group of foreign settlers who are also captured by the People Eaters.
2. What is a breechclout?
(a) A cloth that covers the wearer's face.
(b) A type of blouse.
(c) A cloth that hides the wearer's genitals.
(d) A type of skirt.
3. How many Comanche bands agree to go to San Antonio for the 1839 peace treaty talks?
4. What gift does Takes Down the Lodge give Naduah to welcome her to the family?
(a) A doll with a deerskin dress.
(b) A deerskin dress with bells.
(c) Blanket and bow and arrow.
(d) A breechclothe.
5. Why has Naduah grown unhappy with her life in Chapter 35?
(a) She misses white society.
(b) She misses Wanderer.
(c) She misses Bear Cub.
(d) She misses her white family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rachel Plummer's baby?
2. Who is Noah Smithwick?
3. Where do Bear Cub's loyalties lie when the white soldiers attack Old Owl's band?
4. What is the brain of the buffalo used for?
5. What happens to the bands of Comanche who go to San Antonio for the 1839 peace treaty talks?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)