|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Fall: Chapters 44 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who vows revenge in Chapter 18 against the Comanche and Wanderer in particular?
2. Why do the Comanche declare war on Texas?
(a) In revenge for the events at San Antonio.
(b) Out of jealousy for the cattle they did not receive.
(c) Out of jealousy for the reservations they were not allowed to go to.
(d) In revenge for the murder of White Robe's band.
3. Where is Plum Creek?
(a) Austin, Texas.
(b) Lockhart, Texas.
(c) San Antonio, Texas.
(d) Houston, Texas.
4. What happens on the way home from Linnville to the raiding party?
(a) They are ambushed by Texas Rangers.
(b) They are drowned in a swollen river.
(c) They are arrested by local police authorities.
(d) They are attacked by the army.
5. What news greets Wanderer when he returns to the Wasp camp after the ambush at Plum Creek?
(a) Raids have killed his mother.
(b) His father has been captured by white soldiers.
(c) His brother died at Plum Creek.
(d) Raids are decimating Comanche bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Naduah, Bear Cub, and Wanderer decide to deal with the spread of white man's disease?
2. What is the name of Naduah and Wanderer's second child?
3. What does Bear Cub find has happened to other bands as he travels in Chapters 44-45?
4. What items does Wanderer take from a settlement at Linnville?
5. What argument does Wanderer have with Buffalo Piss as they prepare to return to camp?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)