Part I, Spring: Chapters 1 - 5
1. Where is Parker's Fort?
2. Who built Parker's Fort?
(a) The United States Military.
(b) Comanche Indians.
(c) The Parker Family.
(d) Texas Rangers.
3. Why are the Indians at the fort?
(a) To ask for food.
(b) To ask for shelter.
(c) To talk about a treaty.
(d) To talk about leasing their territory.
4. Why do the Indians raid the fort?
(a) Treaty talks break down.
(b) The white's insult their right to be in the area.
(c) The white man is rude to them.
(d) They are not allowed food.
5. Who is Cynthia Ann Parker?
(a) The nine-year-old daughter of Silas Parker.
(b) The cousin of John Parker.
(c) The sister of Rachel Plummer.
(d) The wife of Silas Parker.
6. What is the name of Cynthia Ann Parker's captor?
(b) Buffalo Piss.
7. Which captive in Chapter 1 has a baby with her?
(a) Rachel Plummer.
(b) Carrie Plummer.
(c) Elizabeth Parker.
(d) Cynthia Ann Parker.
This section contains 4,977 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)