|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the written Eusa story, what happened when there was knowledge and Eusa was working for Mr. Clevver?
(a) Eusa asked Mr. Clevver to stop fighting.
(b) Enemies came to make war.
(c) Eusa invented computers.
(d) Eusa invented boats in the air.
2. After the people in Lorna's story had the 1st knowing for a while what did they begin to wonder?
(a) How to make friends with other animals.
(b) What the 2nd, 3rd, and other knowings might be like.
(c) How to store food.
(d) What it would be like to look in the eyes of a deer.
3. Why does the narrator decide to write his story?
(a) He likes to tell stories.
(b) His father asks him to write his story.
(c) An old woman ask him to write his story.
(d) Thinking about a thing that is inside of every person and what it might be.
4. Who comes for the wotcher, the night after the burning?
(a) All the people from Hows Fent.
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(c) Goodparley, Orfing and 2 hevvys.
(d) Belnot Phist.
5. What does Riddley think after the Eusa show ends on the night he is scarred?
(a) This was the best Eusa show he had ever seen.
(b) This Eusa show was his first as connexion man.
(c) That Eusa did drop the bombs.
(d) This Eusa show did not tell the true story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Eusa's eyes in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
2. Where does Riddley get a scar?
3. Who follows Riddley and the other men to Widders Dump the day after his father's death?
4. What did Riddley say as the villagers stood around the fire the evening his father died?
5. When Lorna finishes her story, who does Riddley say he always thought was responsible for the 1 Big 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Riddley's father used to say about looking for a reveal?
2. In the written Eusa story, Eusa sees the Littl Shynin Man after the 1 Big 1 is released. What does the Littl Man tell Eusa?
3. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
4. What does Lorna talk about in her tel at Brooder's cremation?
5. In the Goodparley/Orfing show, what does Eusa do in the "time back."
6. Goodparley and Orfing show up at Widders Dump to do a show. What does Riddley say about these men?
7. What is the story "Why the Dog Wont Show Its Eyes" about?
8. Describe the person that Chalker Marchman was talking to when Riddley and the crew get to the digging on their second work day.
9. What are the rituals that are followed with Brooder Walker's body?
10. After Riddley's father dies, what do Riddley and the other men hear coming from Widders Dump?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)