|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the people of the village put the head of the dog that Riddley killed?
(a) On a pole on top of the gate house.
(b) On a spike outside the village fence.
(c) They buried the dog.
(d) They threw him into the woods.
2. What happened when the people in Lorna's story put in the 1 Big 1?
(b) A flash of light and then endless night.
(c) Eternal daylight.
(d) The machine quit working.
3. Who says that the Littl Shyning can be put back together the night after Brooder dies?
(b) Belnot Phist.
4. What happened three days after Riddley's naming day?
(a) Riddley's father dies.
(b) Riddley goes to work with the chard coal burners.
(c) Riddley's mother dies.
(d) Riddley runs away from home.
5. How many more changes will there be after the atom is split in the written Eusa story?
(a) As many as are required.
(b) No one knows.
(c) Hundreds of changes.
(d) Five move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Riddley think after the Eusa show ends on the night he is scarred?
2. What did Chalker Marchman want done with the big thing that killed Riddley's father?
3. What is Eusa's project in the Goodparley/Orfing show?
4. Who is the albino at the digging?
5. In the written Eusa story, what happened when there was knowledge and Eusa was working for Mr. Clevver?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Riddley climb the big iron thing after his father died?
2. Why are the children playing Black Pack at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What happens in the written Eusa story after Eusa runs the numbers through the Power Ring?
4. What are the rituals that are followed with Brooder Walker's body?
5. Why does Orfing call Eusa back after Eusa says the show is done?
6. What does Riddley do with the dog he kills?
7. At the time Riddley's father was killed, what did Riddley know about dogs killing people?
8. After the Goodparley/Orfing show, what do people do?
9. In the written Eusa story, Eusa sees the Littl Shynin Man after the 1 Big 1 is released. What does the Littl Man tell Eusa?
10. What is the song that is sung at Brooder's cremation and what does it mean?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)