|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of reception do Orfing and Riddley get when they arrive to do their first show?
(a) They go in and do a show.
(b) No one wants to let them inside the form.
(c) The people from the form shoot arrows at them.
(d) The people from the form come out to fight.
2. What does Orfing say happened when the hevvys took the yellowboy stones and made a mixture?
(a) The hevvys were killed.
(b) The hevvys and the Eusa folk were killed.
(c) The hevvys created an explosion that killed some of the Eusa folk.
(d) The hevvys were not able to make the 1 Littl 1.
3. Who was waiting for Riddley the morning after his first connexion?
(a) Nimbel Potter and the other children.
(b) Fister Crunchman.
(c) Lorna Elswint.
(d) Straiter Empy.
4. Where did Riddley sit for breakfast the morning after his connexion?
(a) At the top table.
(b) With the other young men his age.
(c) He didn't sit, he grabbed something to eat and went outside.
(d) His usual place.
5. Riddley leaves Widders Dump after talking with Goodparley. What saying goes through his mind as he walks?
(a) Eusa 7.
(b) Something about the yeller stone.
(c) Something from the Punch show.
(d) Eusa 39.
6. What is another name for the person Riddley rescues?
(a) Eyeless one.
(b) Deformed one.
7. The day after his connexion, Riddley walks ahead of the work crew. Who does he meet in the path?
(b) The black dog leader.
(d) Durster Potter.
8. What is the weather like the morning after Durster's mishap?
(a) It is cold.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) A beautiful sunny day.
(d) It is pouring.
9. Where do Orfing and Riddley go to do their first show?
(b) Hows Fents.
(c) Fork Stoan.
(d) Good Mercy Form.
10. How does Lissener find his way to where he and Riddley are going?
(a) He stumbles and falls, but he keeps walking as if there is something pulling him.
(b) He has a walking stick.
(c) He holds Riddley's arm.
(d) He walks very slowly sliding one foot and then the other, along the ground.
11. The night of Potter's mishap, where does Riddley sleep?
(a) He slept in the divvy.
(b) He slept in his shelter with Lorna.
(c) He slept alone in his shelter.
(d) On top of the gate house with Lorna.
12. As Riddley gets to Cambry and feels the power there, what do the dogs do?
(a) Lie down and refuse to move.
(b) Run round in circles and start standing on their hind legs.
(c) Start howling.
(d) Push him to keep moving.
13. As Riddley travels, he thinks of a story to write down later. What is the name of the story?
(a) The Eusa Story.
(b) The story of his first connexion.
(c) Fools Circel 9ways.
(d) The Bloke as Got on Top of Aunty.
14. When Riddley gets back to Fork Stone, what is the first thing he sees?
(a) Goodparley hung by his hands.
(b) The Eusa folk wielding an ax.
(c) Orfing doing a Eusa show.
15. What is the first story Goodparley tells Riddley after Riddley is caught climbing into Widder's Dump?
(a) The story of Drop John the Foller Man.
(b) The Punch story.
(c) The end of Eusa.
(d) About Goodparley's childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Riddley think about when he wakes the morning after his connexion?
2. As Riddley and Lissener creep amongst the rubble, what does Riddley learn about himself?
3. Who leaves with Orfing and Riddley after the show at Weaping Form?
4. What time of day was it when Riddley left the dead town after running away from the work group?
5. What do Riddley and Lissener talk about as they walk on their first evening together?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)