|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the work crew returns to How Fents after Potter's mishap, what does Littl Nimbel Potter do when he sees Riddley?
(a) He runs away.
(b) Makes the Bad Luck go a way sign.
(c) Begins singing with the other kids.
(d) He calls Riddley names.
2. Riddley heads toward Cambry and then decides to turn around. What prevents him from going back to Widders Dump?
(a) He afraid Goodparley will sent hevvys after him.
(b) He decides he has to help Lissener.
(c) The dogs won't let him.
(d) He is afraid of the chard coal burner and doesn't want to pass him again.
3. Where does Riddley hide the yellerboy stone?
(a) In the fit up.
(b) In Lissener's pocket.
(c) In Goodparley's pocket.
(d) In an abandoned shelter.
4. When Riddley packs the fit up, what does he find in two bags?
(b) Two set of figures, one for the Eusa show and one for the Punch show.
(c) The script for the Eusa show.
(d) More yellerboy stones.
5. What does Riddley think about when he wakes the morning after his connexion?
(a) He makes another connexion.
(b) He doesn't remember what happened the night before.
(c) He is pleased with his first connexion.
(d) That what happened during the connexion was a dream.
6. How many Eusa folk are there according to Lissener?
(c) Over a thousand.
7. Riddley heads to the diggings for a third time. Who comes out of the woodlings as Riddley and the men head off to Widders Dump?
(a) Goodparley and Orfing.
(b) Bernt Arse Pack.
(c) Belnot Phist.
(d) Nimbel Potter and the other kids.
8. What does Rightway Flinter tell Orfing and Riddley when they come to do their show?
(a) That they have to pay.
(b) He tells them to go away.
(c) He doesn't say anything, he shoots his bow.
(d) That they are not wanted in Weaping Form.
9. Where do Orfing and Riddley go to do their first show?
(b) Good Mercy Form.
(c) Hows Fents.
(d) Fork Stoan.
10. What seems strange to Riddley as they reach Fork Stone for the first time?
(a) That there are no people.
(b) This is the place Riddley played as a child.
(c) All the debris and rubble.
(d) That the dogs are still following.
11. As Riddley walks alone toward Widders Dump, who does he hear talking?
(a) Belnot Fist.
(b) Goodparley and Orfing.
(c) Fister Crunchman and Straiter Empy.
(d) Some of the hevvys.
12. What is the first story Goodparley tells Riddley after Riddley is caught climbing into Widder's Dump?
(a) About Goodparley's childhood.
(b) The Punch story.
(c) The end of Eusa.
(d) The story of Drop John the Foller Man.
13. Who does Riddley meet near Good Mercy Form?
(a) Granser/Drop John the Foller Man.
(d) Lorna Elswint.
14. After Goodparley and Granser die, what does Orfing want Riddley to do?
(a) Find Greanvine.
(b) Orfing wants Riddley to leave.
(c) Go on the road to do shows together.
(d) Orfing wants Riddley to fight him.
15. Who leaves with Orfing and Riddley after the show at Weaping Form?
(a) Rightway Flinter, Deaper, and their families.
(b) Easyer leaves with them.
(c) The hevvys leave with them.
(d) Rightway Flinter leaves with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Riddley and Goodparley go to see after they leave Fork Stone?
2. Why do Lissener and Riddley split up instead of going on together to Cambry?
3. What kind of a show do Orfing and Riddley do at Weaping Form?
4. Why does Riddley jump the fence and run away from the work site?
5. The night of Potter's mishap, where does Riddley sleep?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)