|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Riddley led after he runs away?
(a) To Bernt Arse.
(b) How Fent.
(d) Widders Dump.
2. What kind of a show do Orfing and Riddley do at Weaping Form?
(a) A show about Goodparley and Granser.
(b) A Punch show.
(c) A Eusa show.
(d) A show about making the 1 Littl 1.
3. What does Riddley learn that he and Goodparley share?
(a) A birthday.
(b) How there fathers died.
4. Who do Riddley and Goodparley go to see after they leave Fork Stone?
(a) Lorna Elswint.
(b) The dead man in the boat.
(c) Eusa folk.
5. What did the work crew find in the hole the morning after Durster's mishap?
(a) Body parts.
(b) More iron.
(c) A different type of metal.
(d) A dead dog.
6. What does Goodparley tell Riddley about the puppet Riddley found in the digging?
(a) It used to belong to Belnot Phist.
(b) It belonged to Orfing.
(c) Its name is Punch.
(d) Its an old Eusa figure.
7. Where does Riddley hide the yellerboy stone?
(a) In Goodparley's pocket.
(b) In Lissener's pocket.
(c) In the fit up.
(d) In an abandoned shelter.
8. Why do Lissener and Riddley split up instead of going on together to Cambry?
(a) Someone was after them and they got separated.
(b) Only Eusa folk could go to Cambry.
(c) They had a disagreement.
(d) To split the stones and double their chances of success.
9. As Riddley and Lissener come to the sea, what do they find?
(a) They find Goodparley.
(b) A boat with a dead man.
(c) They don't find anything.
(d) They find Belnot Phist.
10. What does Riddley call the stone face he sees in Cambry?
(a) Hart of the Wud.
(c) Hoap of a tree.
11. What do Riddley and Lissener talk about as they walk on their first evening together?
(a) Why Riddley ran away from his work group.
(c) How Lissener got in the hole.
(d) How Riddley's father died.
12. As Riddley travels, he thinks of a story to write down later. What is the name of the story?
(a) The Eusa Story.
(b) The story of his first connexion.
(c) Fools Circel 9ways.
(d) The Bloke as Got on Top of Aunty.
13. Who does Riddley meet near Good Mercy Form?
(a) Lorna Elswint.
(b) Granser/Drop John the Foller Man.
14. How does Riddley get something to eat as he travels?
(a) He doesn't get anything to eat, and he goes hungry.
(b) He finds food someone has left.
(c) He had some food with him.
(d) The dogs bring him food.
15. As Riddley and Lissener creep amongst the rubble, what does Riddley learn about himself?
(a) He is a type of listener.
(b) He should be a connexion man.
(c) He is afraid of the machines in the rubble.
(d) He misses the place where he used to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Riddley eat breakfast with after his connexion?
2. What does Durster say to anger Riddley at the diggings?
3. After he runs away, what does Riddley learn about the 1 Big 1 and the Master Chaynjis?
4. What story does Riddley write when he is in Cambry?
5. How many Eusa folk are there according to Lissener?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)