|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves with Orfing and Riddley after the show at Weaping Form?
(a) The hevvys leave with them.
(b) Easyer leaves with them.
(c) Rightway Flinter leaves with them.
(d) Rightway Flinter, Deaper, and their families.
2. Riddley heads to the diggings for a third time. Who comes out of the woodlings as Riddley and the men head off to Widders Dump?
(a) Nimbel Potter and the other kids.
(b) Belnot Phist.
(c) Goodparley and Orfing.
(d) Bernt Arse Pack.
3. Where does Riddley hide the yellerboy stone?
(a) In an abandoned shelter.
(b) In Goodparley's pocket.
(c) In Lissener's pocket.
(d) In the fit up.
4. What is another name for the person Riddley rescues?
(b) Deformed one.
(d) Eyeless one.
5. What does Durster say to anger Riddley at the diggings?
(a) That Riddley needs to work harder.
(b) That Riddley was an idiot the night before.
(c) That Riddley's father has become a dog.
(d) That Riddley should not be connexion man.
6. What does a kid sing about Riddley as he and Orfing leave Weaping Form?
(a) That Riddley is clevver.
(b) That Riddley made the 1 Littl 1.
(c) That Drop John is riding on his back.
(d) That Riddley is going to Cambry.
7. On Riddley's fourth work day at the diggings, what does he find?
(a) Strange metal.
(b) Rotten food.
(c) A puppet with a hand in it.
(d) An old coat.
8. Why doesn't Lissener want to program anything after he and Riddley leave Fork Stone?
(a) He doesn't like to plan ahead.
(b) He can't think of anything to do.
(c) They didn't program anything in Fork Stone.
(d) He doesn't like the plans Riddley is suggesting.
9. How many Eusa folk are there according to Lissener?
(a) Over a thousand.
10. When Riddley packs the fit up, what does he find in two bags?
(b) Two set of figures, one for the Eusa show and one for the Punch show.
(c) More yellerboy stones.
(d) The script for the Eusa show.
11. Who do Riddley and Goodparley go to see after they leave Fork Stone?
(a) The dead man in the boat.
(c) Eusa folk.
(d) Lorna Elswint.
12. After Riddley returns to Widders Dump, what does Goodparley want from Riddley?
(a) Riddley's knife.
(b) The bag of stones from the dead man.
(c) Riddley's gear.
(d) A connexion.
13. What did the work crew find in the hole the morning after Durster's mishap?
(a) Body parts.
(b) A different type of metal.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) More iron.
14. What is the first story Goodparley tells Riddley after Riddley is caught climbing into Widder's Dump?
(a) The Punch story.
(b) The story of Drop John the Foller Man.
(c) About Goodparley's childhood.
(d) The end of Eusa.
15. On the day he runs away, what does Riddley see as he leaves the dead town?
(a) A sweeping green light and the sound of blips.
(b) Folleree and Folleroo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Orfing/Walker show, what does the main character do to Erny?
2. After he is cut down, what does Goodparley beg to be allowed to do with Riddley?
3. As Riddley and Lissener creep amongst the rubble, what does Riddley learn about himself?
4. What time of day was it when Riddley left the dead town after running away from the work group?
5. After he runs away, what does Riddley learn about the 1 Big 1 and the Master Chaynjis?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)