|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Riddley meet near Good Mercy Form?
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(d) Granser/Drop John the Foller Man.
2. The night of Potter's mishap, where does Riddley sleep?
(a) He slept in his shelter with Lorna.
(b) He slept alone in his shelter.
(c) He slept in the divvy.
(d) On top of the gate house with Lorna.
3. What kind of a show do Orfing and Riddley do at Weaping Form?
(a) A Punch show.
(b) A Eusa show.
(c) A show about Goodparley and Granser.
(d) A show about making the 1 Littl 1.
4. What drew Lissener to the boat that he and Riddley found?
(a) The noise of the sea.
(b) The sound of the hevvys working.
(c) Little bag of little crummly stoans.
(d) The sound of singing.
5. What happens when Riddley tries to get Lissener to quit talking the first night they are together?
(a) Lissener stomps off without Riddley.
(b) The hevvys hear Riddley and Lissener.
(c) Lissener has an epileptic fit.
(d) Lissener sits down and refuses to move.
6. As Riddley gets to Cambry and feels the power there, what do the dogs do?
(a) Start howling.
(b) Push him to keep moving.
(c) Lie down and refuse to move.
(d) Run round in circles and start standing on their hind legs.
7. As Riddley walks alone toward Widders Dump, who does he hear talking?
(a) Goodparley and Orfing.
(b) Fister Crunchman and Straiter Empy.
(c) Some of the hevvys.
(d) Belnot Fist.
8. Why doesn't Lissener want to program anything after he and Riddley leave Fork Stone?
(a) He doesn't like to plan ahead.
(b) He can't think of anything to do.
(c) He doesn't like the plans Riddley is suggesting.
(d) They didn't program anything in Fork Stone.
9. Who leaves with Orfing and Riddley after the show at Weaping Form?
(a) Rightway Flinter leaves with them.
(b) Easyer leaves with them.
(c) The hevvys leave with them.
(d) Rightway Flinter, Deaper, and their families.
10. As Riddley and Lissener come to the sea, what do they find?
(a) They find Goodparley.
(b) A boat with a dead man.
(c) They find Belnot Phist.
(d) They don't find anything.
11. In Goodparley's story, what happened to Ingland after Eusa's head was put on a hole?
(a) There was an earthquake.
(b) Part of Inland was flooded.
(c) There was endless night.
(d) There was an explosion.
12. Riddley leaves Widders Dump after talking with Goodparley. What saying goes through his mind as he walks?
(a) Something about the yeller stone.
(b) Eusa 39.
(c) Eusa 7.
(d) Something from the Punch show.
13. After Goodparley and Granser die, what does Orfing want Riddley to do?
(a) Go on the road to do shows together.
(b) Orfing wants Riddley to fight him.
(c) Orfing wants Riddley to leave.
(d) Find Greanvine.
14. What does a kid sing about Riddley as he and Orfing leave Weaping Form?
(a) That Riddley is clevver.
(b) That Drop John is riding on his back.
(c) That Riddley made the 1 Littl 1.
(d) That Riddley is going to Cambry.
15. As Riddley travels, he thinks of a story to write down later. What is the name of the story?
(a) Fools Circel 9ways.
(b) The Bloke as Got on Top of Aunty.
(c) The Eusa Story.
(d) The story of his first connexion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Riddley cry as he and Lessener walk from Fork Stone toward Cambry?
2. What did the work crew find in the hole the morning after Durster's mishap?
3. What happens to Durster Potter on the men's third time at the diggings?
4. Who does Riddley find trapped after he runs away?
5. What do Riddley and Lissener talk about as they walk on their first evening together?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)