|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Riddley leaves Widders Dump after talking with Goodparley. What saying goes through his mind as he walks?
(a) Something about the yeller stone.
(b) Eusa 39.
(c) Something from the Punch show.
(d) Eusa 7.
2. Who did Riddley eat breakfast with after his connexion?
(a) Lorna and Fister Crunchman.
(b) Straiter Empy.
(c) No one, he ate alone.
(d) Nimbel Potter.
3. As Riddley travels, he thinks of a story to write down later. What is the name of the story?
(a) Fools Circel 9ways.
(b) The Eusa Story.
(c) The story of his first connexion.
(d) The Bloke as Got on Top of Aunty.
4. What does a kid sing about Riddley as he and Orfing leave Weaping Form?
(a) That Riddley made the 1 Littl 1.
(b) That Riddley is going to Cambry.
(c) That Drop John is riding on his back.
(d) That Riddley is clevver.
5. What did the work crew find in the hole the morning after Durster's mishap?
(a) Body parts.
(b) A different type of metal.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) More iron.
6. What is the first story Goodparley tells Riddley after Riddley is caught climbing into Widder's Dump?
(a) The Punch story.
(b) The story of Drop John the Foller Man.
(c) The end of Eusa.
(d) About Goodparley's childhood.
7. Riddley heads to the diggings for a third time. Who comes out of the woodlings as Riddley and the men head off to Widders Dump?
(a) Bernt Arse Pack.
(b) Belnot Phist.
(c) Nimbel Potter and the other kids.
(d) Goodparley and Orfing.
8. On the day he runs away, what does Riddley see as he leaves the dead town?
(a) Folleree and Folleroo.
(c) A sweeping green light and the sound of blips.
9. How does Lissener find his way to where he and Riddley are going?
(a) He has a walking stick.
(b) He stumbles and falls, but he keeps walking as if there is something pulling him.
(c) He holds Riddley's arm.
(d) He walks very slowly sliding one foot and then the other, along the ground.
10. What does Goodparley tell Riddley about the puppet Riddley found in the digging?
(a) Its name is Punch.
(b) Its an old Eusa figure.
(c) It belonged to Orfing.
(d) It used to belong to Belnot Phist.
11. When Riddley packs the fit up, what does he find in two bags?
(a) Two set of figures, one for the Eusa show and one for the Punch show.
(b) More yellerboy stones.
(c) The script for the Eusa show.
12. When the work crew returns to How Fents after Potter's mishap, what does Littl Nimbel Potter do when he sees Riddley?
(a) He calls Riddley names.
(b) He runs away.
(c) Begins singing with the other kids.
(d) Makes the Bad Luck go a way sign.
13. Who does Riddley meet near Good Mercy Form?
(a) Lorna Elswint.
(c) Granser/Drop John the Foller Man.
14. What does Riddley learn that he and Goodparley share?
(a) A birthday.
(d) How there fathers died.
15. What story does Riddley write when he is in Cambry?
(a) The two and the one.
(c) Hoap of a tree.
(d) Eusa 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rightway Flinter tell Orfing and Riddley when they come to do their show?
2. What is the weather like the morning after Durster's mishap?
3. On Riddley's fourth work day at the diggings, what does he find?
4. Riddley heads toward Cambry and then decides to turn around. What prevents him from going back to Widders Dump?
5. What seems strange to Riddley as they reach Fork Stone for the first time?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)