|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day he runs away, what does Riddley see as he leaves the dead town?
(c) A sweeping green light and the sound of blips.
(d) Folleree and Folleroo.
2. On Riddley's fourth work day at the diggings, what does he find?
(a) A puppet with a hand in it.
(b) An old coat.
(c) Strange metal.
(d) Rotten food.
3. What happens when Riddley tries to get Lissener to quit talking the first night they are together?
(a) Lissener has an epileptic fit.
(b) Lissener sits down and refuses to move.
(c) The hevvys hear Riddley and Lissener.
(d) Lissener stomps off without Riddley.
4. How does the Orfing/Walker show end?
(a) With a song.
(b) Orfing and Riddley get into a fight.
(c) A baby gets eaten.
(d) Rightway Flinter and Easyers got into a fight.
5. Where is Riddley led after he runs away?
(a) Widders Dump.
(b) To Bernt Arse.
(c) How Fent.
6. As Riddley travels, he thinks of a story to write down later. What is the name of the story?
(a) The Bloke as Got on Top of Aunty.
(b) The story of his first connexion.
(c) The Eusa Story.
(d) Fools Circel 9ways.
7. What does Riddley call the stone face he sees in Cambry?
(b) Hart of the Wud.
(d) Hoap of a tree.
8. After he runs away, what does Riddley learn about the 1 Big 1 and the Master Chaynjis?
(a) That Mr. Clevver made the 1 Big 1.
(b) That the 1 Big 1 will happen again.
(c) That Goodparley and Orfing know how to make the 1 Big 1.
(d) That the Eusa folk know how to make the 1 Big 1.
9. What does Riddley learn that he and Goodparley share?
(b) How there fathers died.
(d) A birthday.
10. What do Riddley and Lissener find as they walk closer to the center?
(a) Six hevvys.
(b) Big, broken machines.
11. As Riddley walks alone toward Widders Dump, who does he hear talking?
(a) Fister Crunchman and Straiter Empy.
(b) Goodparley and Orfing.
(c) Belnot Fist.
(d) Some of the hevvys.
12. Where does Riddley go when he leaves the dead town?
(a) How Fent.
(c) Brabbas Horn.
(d) Widdows Dump.
13. As Riddley and Lissener come to the sea, what do they find?
(a) They don't find anything.
(b) They find Belnot Phist.
(c) A boat with a dead man.
(d) They find Goodparley.
14. What does Orfing say happened when the hevvys took the yellowboy stones and made a mixture?
(a) The hevvys were killed.
(b) The hevvys and the Eusa folk were killed.
(c) The hevvys were not able to make the 1 Littl 1.
(d) The hevvys created an explosion that killed some of the Eusa folk.
15. Where does Riddley hide the yellerboy stone?
(a) In Lissener's pocket.
(b) In the fit up.
(c) In Goodparley's pocket.
(d) In an abandoned shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the morning after Durster's mishap?
2. What type of reception do Orfing and Riddley get when they arrive to do their first show?
3. After Riddley returns to Widders Dump, what does Goodparley want from Riddley?
4. When Riddley gets back to Fork Stone, what is the first thing he sees?
5. Who wants Riddley to hand over the item that he finds in the hole?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)