1. How old is the narrator of the story?
He is twelve years old.
2. What is the first thing the narrator does in Chapter 1?
Kills a wild boar.
3. Who was following the narrator and his companions on the day the novel begins?
The leader of the Bernt Arse pack.
4. What did the leader of the group that was following the narrator look like?
He was a big black and red spotted dog.
5. Who do the narrator and his companions pass as they walk by with their prize on the first day of the novel?
The chard coal burners.
This section contains 5,886 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)