|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the written Eusa Story, what does Mr. Clevver want Eusa to find?
(a) Little Shynin Man, the Addom (atom).
(b) Mr. Clevver's family.
(c) Eusa's family.
(d) Folleree and Folleroo.
2. Who follows Riddley and the other men to Widders Dump the day after his father's death?
(a) Rockman Bessup.
(b) Lorna Elswint.
(c) Bernt Arse Pack.
(d) The children from How Fents.
3. What time of day was it when Riddley left the dead town after running away from the work group?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) When it was so dark you could not even see the hand on the end of your arm.
(c) At sunset.
(d) In the morning.
4. As Riddley and Lissener creep amongst the rubble, what does Riddley learn about himself?
(a) He should be a connexion man.
(b) He is afraid of the machines in the rubble.
(c) He is a type of listener.
(d) He misses the place where he used to live.
5. What did the leader of the group that was following the narrator look like?
(a) He was a tall, heavily built man.
(b) He was a small, deformed lion.
(c) He was a big black and red spotted dog.
(d) He was a small, but powerful, man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lorna describe the dog that Riddley killed?
2. After Durster's mishap the previous day, what do Riddley and the work crew feel as they set off toward Widders Dump?
3. Who was waiting for Riddley the morning after his first connexion?
4. What does Riddley think when he first sees the Eusa puppet during the Goodparley/Orfing show?
5. In the official Eusa story, who does Eusa take with him when searches for what Mr. Clevver wants?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)