|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the narrator does in Chapter 1?
(a) Kills a deer.
(b) Kills a wild boar.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Talks to an old woman.
2. in Lorna's story, how did the man and woman's lives change after they got the 1st knowing?
(a) They stopped wandering, settled down, raised animals, and grew crops.
(b) They built a large boat.
(c) They foraged with the dog.
(d) They made tents and wandered even more than they had before.
3. Where does Riddley go to get his scar?
(a) Divvy roof.
(b) Lorna Elswint's shelter.
(c) His shelter.
(d) Widders Dump.
4. Where did the people of the village put the head of the dog that Riddley killed?
(a) They threw him into the woods.
(b) On a pole on top of the gate house.
(c) They buried the dog.
(d) On a spike outside the village fence.
5. What are the children doing the night after the burning?
(a) Listening to Lorna tell a story.
(b) Singing and playing in the puddles.
(c) Playing ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has a large traveling party come to Widders Dump?
2. Why does the narrator decide to write his story?
3. Who follows Riddley and the other men to Widders Dump the day after his father's death?
4. What is the 1st knowing that Lorna refers to?
5. What does Riddley share with those who come to his shelter in Chapter 7?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)