|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He stops going to mass at all.
(b) He starts praying more regularly.
(c) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
(d) He goes to mass every day.
2. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
(a) He studies theology.
(b) He travels to other countries.
(c) He studies to be a priest.
(d) He visits a lot of different churches.
3. What is Rodriguez told about reading the Bible?
(a) Do not read it at all.
(b) Read it at mass on Sunday.
(c) Read it in the classroom with someone to guide him.
(d) Read it every day.
4. When Rodriguez hears about religious practices that are different from his own, what does he think of them?
(a) He sees how similar they are to his own practices.
(b) He is curious about them.
(c) He is shocked and thinks they are wrong.
(d) He likes them better than his own practices.
5. In Complexion, Chapter 2, what does Rodriguez do to try to change his skin color?
(a) Shave his arms.
(b) Take medication.
(c) Scrub the color off.
(d) Bleach his skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason for Rodriguez's success?
2. Once Rodriguez takes the reading class, how does he feel about reading and books?
3. How does Rodriguez feel about his parents' English skills?
4. As Rodriguez reaches the end of his education, what does he have to confront?
5. In The Achievement of Desire, Chapter 4, what is Rodriguez afraid to admit?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)