|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
(a) He travels to other countries.
(b) He studies theology.
(c) He visits a lot of different churches.
(d) He studies to be a priest.
2. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
(a) His friends are all non-Catholic.
(b) His friends all practice different religions.
(c) His friends want him to go to mass with them every day.
(d) His friends are all non-religious.
3. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
(a) He thinks those traditions are only suitable for people like his parents.
(b) He is glad the traditions have changed.
(c) He misses the ritual.
(d) He thinks they are old-fashioned and silly.
4. As Rodriguez moves into college and graduate school, how does his relationship with his parents change?
(a) They have even less to say to each other.
(b) They ask him a lot more questions about his studies.
(c) They argue a lot.
(d) They start talking again.
5. What do the students say about Rodriguez?
(a) He seems smart, but acts dumb.
(b) He is Mexican, but acts white.
(c) He is too politically conservative.
(d) He is a know-it-all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Hispanic college students ask Rodriguez to do?
2. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
3. What is the Third World Student Movement?
4. How do Rodriguez's parents respond when he wants to go to Stanford?
5. Where does Rodriguez go for his fellowship?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)