|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He stops going to mass at all.
(b) He goes to mass every day.
(c) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
(d) He starts praying more regularly.
2. Where does Rodriguez go for his fellowship?
(d) Mexico City.
3. What does Rodriguez think of his parents' ideas on religion?
(a) They are deep and profound.
(b) They are too simple.
(c) They are based on good Church teachings.
(d) They just do what the priest tells them to do.
4. What do the students say about Rodriguez?
(a) He seems smart, but acts dumb.
(b) He is Mexican, but acts white.
(c) He is too politically conservative.
(d) He is a know-it-all.
5. What is the Third World Student Movement?
(a) Students who attend college but embrace their cultural heritage instead of sacrificing it.
(b) Students who come from third world countries to attend school in the United States.
(c) Students who are studying third world countries in college.
(d) Students who volunteer in third world countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Rodriguez moves into college and graduate school, how does his relationship with his parents change?
2. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
3. Where does Rodriguez find the description of the "scholarship boy"?
4. What do the Hispanic college students ask Rodriguez to do?
5. How do Rodriguez's parents respond when he wants to go to Stanford?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)