|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
(a) His friends all practice different religions.
(b) His friends are all non-religious.
(c) His friends are all non-Catholic.
(d) His friends want him to go to mass with them every day.
2. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
(a) He thinks they are old-fashioned and silly.
(b) He thinks those traditions are only suitable for people like his parents.
(c) He is glad the traditions have changed.
(d) He misses the ritual.
3. How does Rodriguez describe the changes in the mass that happen as he grows up?
(a) It becomes more formal and structured.
(b) It becomes less formal.
(c) It is more like a prayer than a community celebration.
(d) It is more like a community celebration than a prayer.
4. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
(a) He travels to other countries.
(b) He studies theology.
(c) He visits a lot of different churches.
(d) He studies to be a priest.
5. What new academic field do these minority college students ask for?
(a) Ethnic studies.
(d) Third world studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the "scholarship boy" described?
2. How do Rodriguez's parents respond when he wants to go to Stanford?
3. Why do the new minority students on campus make Rodriguez uneasy?
4. Where does Rodriguez find the description of the "scholarship boy"?
5. What do the Hispanic college students ask Rodriguez to do?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)