|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He starts praying more regularly.
(b) He goes to mass every day.
(c) He stops going to mass at all.
(d) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
2. How is the "scholarship boy" described?
(a) A good student but a troubled son.
(b) A good son but a troubled student.
(c) A good son who wants to please his parents.
(d) A good student who is guaranteed to succeed.
3. How does Rodriguez describe the changes in the mass that happen as he grows up?
(a) It becomes less formal.
(b) It is more like a community celebration than a prayer.
(c) It becomes more formal and structured.
(d) It is more like a prayer than a community celebration.
4. What do the students say about Rodriguez?
(a) He is too politically conservative.
(b) He seems smart, but acts dumb.
(c) He is a know-it-all.
(d) He is Mexican, but acts white.
5. What does Rodriguez think of his parents' ideas on religion?
(a) They are deep and profound.
(b) They just do what the priest tells them to do.
(c) They are based on good Church teachings.
(d) They are too simple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
2. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
3. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
4. Why do the new minority students on campus make Rodriguez uneasy?
5. Where does Rodriguez go for his fellowship?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)