|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Third World Student Movement?
(a) Students who attend college but embrace their cultural heritage instead of sacrificing it.
(b) Students who come from third world countries to attend school in the United States.
(c) Students who are studying third world countries in college.
(d) Students who volunteer in third world countries.
2. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
(b) He goes to mass every day.
(c) He stops going to mass at all.
(d) He starts praying more regularly.
3. How do Rodriguez's parents respond when he wants to go to Stanford?
(a) They brag to everyone about their son, the Stanford student.
(b) They worry about him going so far away.
(c) They are proud of him, but they worry about how expensive it will be for him to go away to school.
(d) They refuse to pay for his education.
4. What do the students say about Rodriguez?
(a) He seems smart, but acts dumb.
(b) He is a know-it-all.
(c) He is too politically conservative.
(d) He is Mexican, but acts white.
5. How does Rodriguez's mother react to his educational accomplishments?
(a) She tries to help him with his homework.
(b) She asks questions and is pleased when he wins awards.
(c) She is embarrassed because her smart son does not speak Spanish well.
(d) She does not care if he does well in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez's father react to his educational accomplishments?
2. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
3. Where does Rodriguez go for his fellowship?
4. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
5. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)