|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students say about Rodriguez?
(a) He is Mexican, but acts white.
(b) He is a know-it-all.
(c) He seems smart, but acts dumb.
(d) He is too politically conservative.
2. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
(a) His friends all practice different religions.
(b) His friends are all non-Catholic.
(c) His friends are all non-religious.
(d) His friends want him to go to mass with them every day.
3. Where does Rodriguez go for his fellowship?
(b) Mexico City.
4. How does Rodriguez think about the old religious traditions of his childhood?
(a) He is glad the traditions have changed.
(b) He misses the ritual.
(c) He thinks they are old-fashioned and silly.
(d) He thinks those traditions are only suitable for people like his parents.
5. As Rodriguez moves into college and graduate school, how does his relationship with his parents change?
(a) They have even less to say to each other.
(b) They start talking again.
(c) They argue a lot.
(d) They ask him a lot more questions about his studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new academic field do these minority college students ask for?
2. How does Rodriguez's mother react to his educational accomplishments?
3. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
4. What does Rodriguez think of his parents' ideas on religion?
5. What do the Hispanic college students ask Rodriguez to do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)