|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
2. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
3. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
4. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
5. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the text to support your answer, explain how the characters in Richard the III are self-aware.
Essay Topic 2
What makes a weak or strong character? Which type of character is Lady Anne? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is Shakespeare's attitude towards Richard? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)