|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who buries the two princes?
3. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the mothers in the play? What is their role? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does the physical appearance of Richard symbolize his mental abilities? Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the text to support your answer, explain how the characters in Richard the III are self-aware.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)