Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Essay Topic 1
What is Richard's heraldic emblem? What does it symbolize? What is the importance of this symbol to the play?
Essay Topic 2
What is justice? When is justice done in the play and to whom? Support your answer with examples from the text.
Essay Topic 3
How does Richard's personality change over time? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)