|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
2. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
3. What day is Buckingham executed on?
4. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
5. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using Margaret, Richard, and the young princes as examples, discuss the importance of how the characters express themselves in words, and what that means for the future.
Essay Topic 2
What is Shakespeare's attitude towards Richard? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is justice? When is justice done in the play and to whom? Support your answer with examples from the text.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)