Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
2. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
3. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
4. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
5. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
What is supernatural in the play? Using specific examples from the play, detail the role that the supernatural plays in Richard the III.
Using Margaret, Richard, and the young princes as examples, discuss the importance of how the characters express themselves in words, and what that means for the future.
What is Richard's heraldic emblem? What does it symbolize? What is the importance of this symbol to the play?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)