|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Essay Topic 1
How does the physical appearance of Richard symbolize his mental abilities? Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the text to support your answer, explain how the characters in Richard the III are self-aware.
Essay Topic 3
Who are the mothers in the play? What is their role? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)