|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
2. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
5. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the mothers in the play? What is their role? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What makes a weak or strong character? Which type of character is Lady Anne? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does Richard manipulate the audience and the other characters in the play? Use specific examples to support your answer.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)