Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
What is Queen Margaret's curse, and how is it fulfilled throughout the play? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Using examples from the text to support your answer, discuss the importance of symbolism in the play. Make specific references to specific symbols and their importance.
How does Richard's personality change over time? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)