|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
2. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
3. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
4. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
5. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Queen Margaret's curse, and how is it fulfilled throughout the play? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Buckingham and Hastings. How are their concepts of loyalty different or similar to each other? How does each character's concept of loyalty lead them to their execution? Support your answer with examples from the text.
Essay Topic 3
What is Shakespeare's attitude towards Richard? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)