|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
4. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
5. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
Essay Topic 1
How does Richard's personality change over time? Use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What makes a weak or strong character? Which type of character is Lady Anne? Cite examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is supernatural in the play? Using specific examples from the play, detail the role that the supernatural plays in Richard the III.
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)