Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Essay Topic 1
What is supernatural in the play? Using specific examples from the play, detail the role that the supernatural plays in Richard the III.
Essay Topic 2
How does Richard manipulate the audience and the other characters in the play? Use specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is justice? When is justice done in the play and to whom? Support your answer with examples from the text.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)