|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
2. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
3. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
4. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is supernatural in the play? Using specific examples from the play, detail the role that the supernatural plays in Richard the III.
Essay Topic 2
What is Shakespeare's attitude towards Richard? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the text to support your answer, explain how the characters in Richard the III are self-aware.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)