Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Buckingham and Hastings. How are their concepts of loyalty different or similar to each other? How does each character's concept of loyalty lead them to their execution? Support your answer with examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the text to support your answer, discuss the importance of symbolism in the play. Make specific references to specific symbols and their importance.
Essay Topic 3
What is Shakespeare's attitude towards Richard? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)