|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Married her off.
(b) Sent her away.
(c) Put her in the poorhouse.
(d) Imprisoned her.
2. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
3. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(b) To the north for protection.
(c) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
(d) To France.
4. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her grief and sorrow.
(b) Her inner desires.
(c) Her inner self.
(d) Her prayers to God.
5. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
2. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
3. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)