|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Four day's march.
(b) One day's march.
(c) Two day's march.
(d) Three day's march.
2. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(c) For Richard to be dethroned.
(d) For Richard to die.
4. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) The next Sunday.
(b) That evening.
(c) The next Saturday.
(d) The next day.
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
4. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
5. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)