|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(c) For Richard to be dethroned.
(d) For Richard to die.
2. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(c) A pardon.
(d) Much patience.
3. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
(b) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
(c) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
(d) Because Richard doesn't like him.
4. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
5. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At dinner.
(b) At rest.
(c) At prayer.
(d) At the stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
2. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
3. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
4. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)