|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(c) A pardon.
(d) Much patience.
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(c) The Duchess of York.
4. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) The chaplain of the Tower.
(c) Their mother.
(d) The Bishop.
5. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
2. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)