|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Three day's march.
(b) One day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) Two day's march.
2. Where is Buckingham executed?
(c) The Tower.
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are bastards.
(d) They are mad.
4. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
5. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) North of Richard's forces.
(b) South of Richard's forces.
(c) East of Richard's forces.
(d) West of Richard's forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
5. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)