|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(b) When the moon is high.
2. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
(a) Personal habits.
(b) Mental abilities.
(c) Humility and modest abilities.
(d) Physical defects.
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Guardian.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Regeant.
(d) Lord Protector.
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
5. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
2. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
3. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
4. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
5. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)