|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
3. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
4. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At rest.
(b) At the stables.
(c) At dinner.
(d) At prayer.
5. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) South of Richard's forces.
(b) North of Richard's forces.
(c) East of Richard's forces.
(d) West of Richard's forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
2. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
3. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)