|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) In Bosworth's castle.
(b) On Bosworth's river bank.
(c) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(d) On Bosworth's field.
2. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
3. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) The next day.
(b) The next Sunday.
(c) The next Saturday.
(d) That evening.
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In the north.
(d) In Westminster.
5. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Where does Stanley camp out?
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)