|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's river bank.
(b) In Bosworth's castle.
(c) On Bosworth's field.
(d) In Bosworth's courtyard.
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her grief and sorrow.
(b) Her prayers to God.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her inner self.
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 11 hours.
(d) 9 hours.
5. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At the stables.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At prayer.
(d) At rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
4. What day is Buckingham executed on?
5. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)