|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A liar.
(d) A theif.
2. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The people.
(d) The Mayor.
3. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A prophetess.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A seer.
(d) A witch.
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At prayer.
(b) At the stables.
(c) At dinner.
(d) At rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
2. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
3. Who buries the two princes?
4. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
5. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)