|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) All Saint's Day.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) All Soul's Day.
(d) The Day of Pentacost.
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Sent her away.
(b) Imprisoned her.
(c) Put her in the poorhouse.
(d) Married her off.
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
2. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
3. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
4. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
5. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)