|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her prayers to God.
(b) Her inner self.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
2. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A pardon.
(c) Much patience.
(d) A quick death.
5. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Steally.
(b) Lord Stanley.
(c) Lord Seaforth.
(d) Lord Sayworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
2. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
3. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
5. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)