|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In the north.
2. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
(b) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(c) To France.
(d) To the north for protection.
3. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Hiding behind clouds.
(b) Rising from behind a tree.
(c) Beaming on the field.
(d) Shining on them.
4. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) In Bosworth's castle.
(b) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(c) On Bosworth's field.
(d) On Bosworth's river bank.
5. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
2. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
5. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)