|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
2. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Warren.
(b) Sir Tellington.
(c) Sir Patrick.
(d) Sir Christopher.
3. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
4. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
5. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Marshall.
(b) Lord Regeant.
(c) Lord Guardian.
(d) Lord Protector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
2. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
3. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
4. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
5. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)