|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(b) To the north for protection.
(c) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
(d) To France.
2. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Christopher.
(c) Sir Warren.
(d) Sir Tellington.
3. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(b) The Mayor.
4. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
5. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A room.
(b) An office.
(c) A street.
(d) A tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
2. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
3. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
4. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
5. What is a scrivener?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)