|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) Their mother.
(c) The chaplain of the Tower.
(d) The Archbishop.
2. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
3. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
4. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) To France.
(b) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(c) To the north for protection.
(d) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
5. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
2. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
3. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)