|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Freely House.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Baynard Castle.
2. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(b) The people.
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
2. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
3. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
4. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)