|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to be dethroned.
(c) For Richard to die.
(d) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
2. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A witch.
(c) A seer.
(d) A prophetess.
3. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Tellington.
(c) Sir Warren.
(d) Sir Christopher.
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
2. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
3. What day is Buckingham executed on?
4. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)