|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
(b) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(c) To the north for protection.
(d) To France.
2. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
3. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) South of Richard's forces.
(b) West of Richard's forces.
(c) East of Richard's forces.
(d) North of Richard's forces.
4. Where is Buckingham executed?
(c) The Tower.
5. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(b) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
2. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
3. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)