|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
2. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A writer.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A soldier.
3. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
4. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Catesby and Carbury.
(b) Towland and Greeley.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
2. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
3. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
4. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
5. What day is Buckingham executed on?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)