|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
2. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
3. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(b) A messenger.
4. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) In Bosworth's castle.
(b) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(c) On Bosworth's field.
(d) On Bosworth's river bank.
5. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At rest.
(b) At prayer.
(c) At dinner.
(d) At the stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
2. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
4. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
5. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)