|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A twist of fate.
(b) A podium.
(c) A molding of a sculpture.
(d) A throw of a die.
4. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
5. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
2. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
3. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
4. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
5. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)