|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Buckingham executed?
(a) The Tower.
2. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
3. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(c) The Mayor.
4. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to die.
(b) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(c) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(d) For Richard to be dethroned.
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
3. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)