|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(b) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
(c) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
(d) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
2. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
3. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
4. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) The next Sunday.
(b) That evening.
(c) The next day.
(d) The next Saturday.
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Towland and Greeley.
(b) Catesby and Carbury.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Buckingham executed?
2. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
3. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
4. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
5. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)