|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(c) Someone paid to write documents.
(d) Someone paid to deliver messages.
2. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 11 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
4. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
5. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(b) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
2. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
3. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
5. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)