|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's field.
(b) In Bosworth's castle.
(c) On Bosworth's river bank.
(d) In Bosworth's courtyard.
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(b) A pardon.
(c) Much patience.
(d) A quick death.
4. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A flower.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A letter from their mother.
(d) A rosary.
5. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)