|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At rest.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At prayer.
2. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
3. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
(a) Physical defects.
(b) Personal habits.
(c) Mental abilities.
(d) Humility and modest abilities.
4. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
5. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
3. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
4. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
5. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)