|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's dislike.
(b) Because of the king's initial order.
(c) Because of the king's displeasure.
(d) Because of the king's desire.
2. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A boar.
(b) A bear.
(c) A stag.
(d) A deer.
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(b) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(c) Because he is too young to understand it.
(d) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is lonely.
(b) They think she is old.
(c) They think she is mad.
(d) They think she is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Hastings refuses to be on Richard's side, who does Richard accuse of using witchcraft against him, and how did they use it?
2. Why is Richard gloating over giving Anne his ring?
3. Why does Richard want to spread a rumor about Anne's health?
4. How do the children know that the Duchess of York is lying to them?
5. What are the two types of things that the ghosts say to Richard and Richmond?
6. How does Richard deflect the attention from his misdeeds when he enters the King's room?
7. What does Richmond do for Richard's soldiers?
8. Why is Richmond confident that they will beat Richard?
9. Why does Hastings tell Stanley that there is nothing to fear from the councils?
10. What does Clarence hope for out of his death?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)