|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A sloth.
4. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
5. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Ratcliffe.
(b) Lord Greeley.
(c) Lord Turbout.
(d) Lord Farley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
3. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
4. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
5. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Hastings refuses to be on Richard's side, who does Richard accuse of using witchcraft against him, and how did they use it?
2. Why is Richard worried that the Mayor will not meet with him a second time?
3. What happens at the end of the dream Clarence has while he is in prison?
4. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
5. Why does Buckingham fall out of favor with Richard?
6. Once the parties in the king's presence have all reconciled themselves with each other, what does the queen suggest?
7. How do the king's actions show that he knows the destructiveness of in fighting?
8. Before he dies, what does Grey say about Margaret's curse?
9. What does Richard want to do with a horse, if he could gain one after his is slain?
10. How does Richard deflect the attention from his misdeeds when he enters the King's room?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)