|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) An earldom.
(b) A marquee.
(c) A countess.
(d) A dukeship.
2. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged Hermes.
(c) A winged Mercury.
(d) A winged messenger.
3. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(b) Lord Buckingham.
(d) The assassins.
5. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To hell.
(c) To the spirit realm.
(d) Back to London as a ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
2. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
3. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
5. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
2. Why is Anne regretting having married Richard?
3. What is surprising about Stanely's announcement that Elizabeth is letting her daughter marry Richmond?
4. Before he dies, what does Grey say about Margaret's curse?
5. How does the third citizen describe the queen's brothers?
6. Once the messenger comes and tells Elizabeth and the other women that Grey and Rivers have been arrested, what does Elizabeth see happening?
7. What was the dream that Stanley had, and sent a report of, by messenger, to Hastings?
8. Why do the citizens on the street worry about the country, now that the king is dead?
9. What are the two types of things that the ghosts say to Richard and Richmond?
10. What does Richmond's speech to his soldiers show he is interested in?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)