|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A stag.
(b) A boar.
(c) A bear.
(d) A deer.
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a house.
4. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
5. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
(a) Grey and Rivers.
(b) Elizabeth and Edward.
(c) Richard and Rivers.
(d) Grey and Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
2. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
3. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
4. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of Clarence speaking with the assassins?
2. What is surprising about Stanely's announcement that Elizabeth is letting her daughter marry Richmond?
3. How do the children know that the Duchess of York is lying to them?
4. After Hastings refuses to be on Richard's side, who does Richard accuse of using witchcraft against him, and how did they use it?
5. What is Margaret's curse?
6. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
7. What does Richmond's speech to his soldiers show he is interested in?
8. Why do the others in the room think Margaret is mad, after she curses them all?
9. Why does Stanley tell Christopher that he cannot support Richmond?
10. Why is Richard gloating over giving Anne his ring?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)