|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
3. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
4. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Church of the Hills.
(b) Oxford Knoll.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Charleston Abbey.
5. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
5. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mayor end up begging for Richard to become king?
2. What happens when Anne orders that the coffin of her husband be taken to be buried?
3. What does Richard's famous line "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!" show?
4. How does Richard try and lift his men's spirits at Bosworth's field?
5. After Hastings is arrested, and ordered to be beheaded, what does he say?
6. Why is Richmond confident that they will beat Richard?
7. How does the third citizen describe the queen's brothers?
8. Why are the women frightened when they try and go see the young princes in the Tower?
9. What does the scrivener think about Richard's actions?
10. What does Richmond do for Richard's soldiers?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)