|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
2. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
3. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) In a month.
(c) The next day.
(d) Within the week.
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
2. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
3. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
4. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
5. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richmond do for Richard's soldiers?
2. What happens to the two men when they go to kill the young princes in the Tower?
3. Why is Richmond confident that they will beat Richard?
4. What was the dream that Stanley had, and sent a report of, by messenger, to Hastings?
5. How do the king's actions show that he knows the destructiveness of in fighting?
6. Why is Buckingham's earlier claim, that York is too young to understand sanctuary and therefore cannot claim it, ridiculous?
7. What story does Richard want Buckingham to tell the people about Edward's sons and Edward?
8. How do the children know that the Duchess of York is lying to them?
9. What is Anne's wish for Richard, while she is mourning her husband's and father-in-law's deaths?
10. What does Clarence hope for out of his death?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)