|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
2. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) Back to London as a ghost.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To hell.
(d) To the spirit realm.
3. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Ely.
(b) Bishop Guy.
(c) Bishop Canterbury.
(d) Bishop Duke.
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The murderers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard try and lift his men's spirits at Bosworth's field?
2. How do the king's actions show that he knows the destructiveness of in fighting?
3. Why does Richard want to spread a rumor about Anne's health?
4. Why is Anne regretting having married Richard?
5. Why is the king angry after hearing of Clarence's death?
6. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
7. What does Clarence hope for out of his death?
8. What does the scrivener think about Richard's actions?
9. Why are the women frightened when they try and go see the young princes in the Tower?
10. What does Richmond do for Richard's soldiers?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)