|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Pity Richard.
(b) Lament Clarence's death.
(c) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(d) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Duke of York.
(c) Prince of Wales.
4. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(b) His cell mate.
5. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) The late King Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Prince Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
4. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Richard try and lift his men's spirits at Bosworth's field?
2. What is the importance of Clarence speaking with the assassins?
3. Why do the citizens on the street worry about the country, now that the king is dead?
4. In the opening soliloquy, what is Richard's wish?
5. What happens at the end of the dream Clarence has while he is in prison?
6. Why does York say that he does not want to grow quickly, and what is the Duchess' response?
7. What is Margaret's curse?
8. Why does Buckingham say he and Richard should not stay behind while the others go to fetch King Edward's heir from Ludlow?
9. in Act 5, Scene 1, how is Buckingham getting justice?
10. Why is Richard worried that the Mayor will not meet with him a second time?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)