|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Farley.
(b) Lord Ratcliffe.
(c) Lord Greeley.
(d) Lord Turbout.
2. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Prince Edward.
(c) The late King Edward.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
3. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
4. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To the spirit realm.
(b) To heaven.
(c) Back to London as a ghost.
(d) To hell.
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Scotts.
(b) Annabellea Frances.
(c) Anne Neville.
(d) Mary Jane George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
2. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
3. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catesby think that Hastings and Stanley will not follow Richard?
2. What happens at the end of the dream Clarence has while he is in prison?
3. How does the third citizen describe the queen's brothers?
4. Why do the others in the room think Margaret is mad, after she curses them all?
5. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
6. Why is Margaret gloating over Elizabeth's misery?
7. in Act 5, Scene 1, how is Buckingham getting justice?
8. Why does Buckingham fall out of favor with Richard?
9. Why is Richard gloating over giving Anne his ring?
10. What does the imagery in Clarence's dream suggest?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)