|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(a) His cell mate.
2. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
3. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
(a) Richard and Rivers.
(b) Grey and Rivers.
(c) Elizabeth and Edward.
(d) Grey and Richard.
4. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
5. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
2. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richmond's speech to his soldiers show he is interested in?
2. Why does York say that he does not want to grow quickly, and what is the Duchess' response?
3. Why is Anne regretting having married Richard?
4. How does the third citizen describe the queen's brothers?
5. What does the scrivener think about the people who do not see what Richard is doing?
6. How do the king's actions show that he knows the destructiveness of in fighting?
7. Why is Richard worried that the Mayor will not meet with him a second time?
8. How does Richard deflect the attention from his misdeeds when he enters the King's room?
9. How does Richard get Anne to not be furious with him?
10. Why does Hastings tell Stanley that there is nothing to fear from the councils?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)