|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Cissiene monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
3. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
4. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
5. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard III.
(b) King Richard.
(c) King Richard II.
(d) King Richard IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
5. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Anne orders that the coffin of her husband be taken to be buried?
2. Why do the citizens on the street worry about the country, now that the king is dead?
3. How is Edward's punishment of Clarence his own doing, and not Richard's fault?
4. What are some of the ways that Elizabeth tells Richard he can win her daughter?
5. Why is Richmond confident that they will beat Richard?
6. Why does Hastings tell Stanley that there is nothing to fear from the councils?
7. Why does Richard want to spread a rumor about Anne's health?
8. What does Rivers lament over before his execution?
9. Before he dies, what does Grey say about Margaret's curse?
10. Why is the king angry after hearing of Clarence's death?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)