|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) Oxford and Shire.
(b) Lancaster and Oxford.
(c) York and Oxford.
(d) York and Lancaster.
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(d) His cell mate.
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Duke of York.
(c) Prince of Wales.
4. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To the spirit realm.
(b) To heaven.
(c) Back to London as a ghost.
(d) To hell.
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
Short Answer Questions
1. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
2. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
3. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard want to spread a rumor about Anne's health?
2. What does Richmond say his reign as king will accomplish?
3. Why is Margaret gloating over Elizabeth's misery?
4. Why do the others in the room think Margaret is mad, after she curses them all?
5. How does Richard get Anne to not be furious with him?
6. What does Richard want to do with a horse, if he could gain one after his is slain?
7. What is surprising about Stanely's announcement that Elizabeth is letting her daughter marry Richmond?
8. What does the scrivener think about the people who do not see what Richard is doing?
9. in Act 5, Scene 1, how is Buckingham getting justice?
10. Why is Richard gloating over giving Anne his ring?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)