|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
2. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
3. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A writer.
4. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Three day's march.
(b) One day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) Two day's march.
5. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
6. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's river bank.
(b) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(c) In Bosworth's castle.
(d) On Bosworth's field.
7. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Regeant.
(b) Lord Guardian.
(c) Lord Protector.
(d) Lord Marshall.
8. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(d) The Mayor.
9. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) South of Richard's forces.
(b) North of Richard's forces.
(c) West of Richard's forces.
(d) East of Richard's forces.
10. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At prayer.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At rest.
11. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) The Day of Pentacost.
(c) All Saint's Day.
(d) All Soul's Day.
12. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
13. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
14. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The people.
15. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
2. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
3. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
4. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
5. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)