|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Stanley.
(b) Lord Sayworth.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Seaforth.
2. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) Much patience.
(d) A pardon.
3. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A commoner.
4. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
6. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
7. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A room.
(b) An office.
(c) A street.
(d) A tavern.
8. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
9. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A letter from their mother.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A flower.
10. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(d) When the moon is high.
11. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(a) To Richard.
(d) The Tower.
12. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
13. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(b) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
(c) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
(d) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
14. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) North of Richard's forces.
(b) West of Richard's forces.
(c) South of Richard's forces.
(d) East of Richard's forces.
15. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Freely House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
2. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
5. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)