|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At prayer.
(b) At rest.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At dinner.
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A pardon.
(b) Much patience.
(c) A quick death.
5. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
(a) Queen Mary.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Prince Edward.
(d) King Henry VI.
6. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(c) A messenger.
7. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The people.
(b) The Mayor.
8. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
9. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
10. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
11. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's river bank.
(b) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(c) In Bosworth's castle.
(d) On Bosworth's field.
12. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
13. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
14. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
15. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
(b) His heirs.
(c) His cause.
(d) His kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
2. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
3. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
4. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
5. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)