|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
2. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
3. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(c) Freely House.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
5. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The people.
(b) The Mayor.
6. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) The next day.
(b) That evening.
(c) The next Sunday.
(d) The next Saturday.
7. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A flower.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A letter from their mother.
8. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
(a) His cause.
(b) His kingdom.
(d) His heirs.
9. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to curse her enemies.
(c) How to live with the pain.
(d) How to live in hiding.
10. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
11. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
12. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
13. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) King Henry VI.
14. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A theif.
(d) A traitor.
15. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
3. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
4. Who buries the two princes?
5. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)