|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
2. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Freely House.
(c) Baynard Castle.
3. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
4. Where is Buckingham executed?
(b) The Tower.
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse her enemies.
(b) How to live with the pain.
(c) How to live in hiding.
(d) How to curse your family.
6. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) That evening.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next Sunday.
(d) The next Saturday.
7. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
8. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A theif.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A criminal.
9. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
10. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are bastards.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are mad.
11. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
12. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Sayworth.
(b) Lord Seaforth.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Stanley.
13. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the north.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In London.
14. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Christopher.
(c) Sir Warren.
(d) Sir Tellington.
15. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Three day's march.
(b) One day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) Two day's march.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
3. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)