|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
2. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
3. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A throw of a die.
(b) A twist of fate.
(c) A podium.
(d) A molding of a sculpture.
4. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
5. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
(a) That evening.
(b) The next Saturday.
(c) The next Sunday.
(d) The next day.
6. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
7. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
8. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
9. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A street.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A room.
(d) An office.
10. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
11. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to write documents.
(b) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(c) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(d) Someone paid to deliver messages.
12. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
13. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to be dethroned.
(b) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(c) For Richard to die.
(d) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
14. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
(b) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
(c) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(d) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
15. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A writer.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
2. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)