|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
2. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
4. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
5. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(b) When the moon is high.
6. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
7. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her prayers to God.
(b) Her inner self.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
8. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(b) To Richard.
(c) The Tower.
9. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A theif.
10. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
11. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
12. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At dinner.
(b) At the stables.
(c) At prayer.
(d) At rest.
13. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
14. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
15. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
2. Where does Stanley camp out?
3. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
4. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
5. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)