|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Towland and Greeley.
(c) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(d) Catesby and Carbury.
2. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
(a) King Henry VI.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Prince Edward.
(d) Queen Mary.
3. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(c) When the moon is high.
4. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner desires.
(b) Her inner self.
(c) Her prayers to God.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
5. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
(a) King of France.
(b) Duke of York.
6. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
7. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
8. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A letter from their mother.
(d) A flower.
9. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(b) The Duchess of York.
10. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
11. Where is Buckingham executed?
(c) The Tower.
12. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A writer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A soldier.
13. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A room.
(c) An office.
(d) A street.
14. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) The Day of Pentacost.
(b) All Saint's Day.
(c) Good Friday.
(d) All Soul's Day.
15. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
2. Who buries the two princes?
3. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
4. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)