|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) King Henry VI.
(d) Queen Mary.
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(c) A pardon.
(d) Much patience.
4. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
6. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
7. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Warren.
(c) Sir Tellington.
(d) Sir Christopher.
8. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A writer.
9. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Regeant.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Protector.
(d) Lord Guardian.
10. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
11. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
(b) His cause.
(c) His kingdom.
(d) His heirs.
12. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
13. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
14. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(b) For Richard to die.
(c) For Richard to be dethroned.
(d) For Richard to see his children murdered.
15. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
3. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)