|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
2. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Tellington.
(c) Sir Warren.
(d) Sir Christopher.
3. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Sent her away.
(b) Put her in the poorhouse.
(c) Married her off.
(d) Imprisoned her.
5. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
6. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
7. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At rest.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At prayer.
8. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A writer.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A soldier.
9. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(c) A messenger.
10. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
11. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
(a) To the north for protection.
(b) Across the sea to live with Richmond.
(c) To France.
(d) To Westminster Abbey for sanctuary.
12. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
13. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
14. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
(b) His kingdom.
(c) His cause.
(d) His heirs.
15. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
2. What day is Buckingham executed on?
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
4. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
5. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)