|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
(b) Duke of York.
(d) King of France.
2. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A witch.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A seer.
(d) A prophetess.
3. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) All Saint's Day.
(c) All Soul's Day.
(d) The Day of Pentacost.
4. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
5. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
6. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
7. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A molding of a sculpture.
(b) A podium.
(c) A twist of fate.
(d) A throw of a die.
8. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In Westminster.
(b) In the north.
(c) In London.
(d) In the Tower.
9. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner self.
(b) Her grief and sorrow.
(c) Her prayers to God.
(d) Her inner desires.
10. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(b) On Bosworth's field.
(c) On Bosworth's river bank.
(d) In Bosworth's castle.
11. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Imprisoned her.
(b) Sent her away.
(c) Married her off.
(d) Put her in the poorhouse.
12. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
13. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
14. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Hiding behind clouds.
(b) Beaming on the field.
(c) Shining on them.
(d) Rising from behind a tree.
15. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Towland and Greeley.
(b) Catesby and Carbury.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buries the two princes?
2. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
3. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
4. Where does Stanley camp out?
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)