|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
2. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) North of Richard's forces.
(b) West of Richard's forces.
(c) South of Richard's forces.
(d) East of Richard's forces.
3. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Seaforth.
(b) Lord Sayworth.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Stanley.
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In Westminster.
(c) In the north.
(d) In the Tower.
6. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A seer.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A prophetess.
(d) A witch.
7. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(c) The Mayor.
(d) The people.
8. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) All Saint's Day.
(b) All Soul's Day.
(c) The Day of Pentacost.
(d) Good Friday.
9. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
10. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(b) The Tower.
(d) To Richard.
11. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The chaplain of the Tower.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The Archbishop.
(d) Their mother.
12. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
13. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
(b) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
(c) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(d) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
14. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
15. Where is Buckingham executed?
(d) The Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
3. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
4. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
5. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)