|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) The chaplain of the Tower.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) Their mother.
3. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(d) The Mayor.
4. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
(b) Duke of York.
(c) King of France.
5. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
6. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A sheriff.
7. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to live in hiding.
(c) How to curse her enemies.
(d) How to live with the pain.
8. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
9. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the north.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In London.
10. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Regeant.
(b) Lord Protector.
(c) Lord Guardian.
(d) Lord Marshall.
11. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(b) A messenger.
12. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(b) The Tower.
(d) To Richard.
13. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Two day's march.
(b) One day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) Three day's march.
14. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A seer.
(b) A witch.
(c) A priestess.
(d) A prophetess.
15. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Baynard Castle.
(c) Freely House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
3. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
4. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
5. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)