|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(a) A messenger.
2. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(b) To Richard.
(d) The Tower.
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
5. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
6. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
(a) Physical defects.
(b) Mental abilities.
(c) Humility and modest abilities.
(d) Personal habits.
7. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(c) The people.
8. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
9. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
10. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A theif.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A liar.
(d) A criminal.
11. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A flower.
(b) A rosary.
(c) A letter from their mother.
(d) A prayer book.
12. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are bastards.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are mad.
(d) They are dead.
13. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
14. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) In Bosworth's castle.
(b) On Bosworth's field.
(c) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(d) On Bosworth's river bank.
15. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
2. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
4. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
5. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)