|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(b) Freely House.
(c) Baynard Castle.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
2. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) All Soul's Day.
(c) All Saint's Day.
(d) The Day of Pentacost.
3. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
5. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
6. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
(b) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
(c) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(d) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
7. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The people.
8. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
9. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A sheriff.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A nobleman.
10. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Patrick.
(b) Sir Christopher.
(c) Sir Warren.
(d) Sir Tellington.
11. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
12. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
13. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
14. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
15. Where is Buckingham executed?
(c) The Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
2. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
4. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
5. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)