|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(a) To Richard.
(b) The Tower.
2. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Imprisoned her.
(b) Put her in the poorhouse.
(c) Sent her away.
(d) Married her off.
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Regeant.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Guardian.
(d) Lord Protector.
4. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
5. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
(c) Duke of York.
(d) King of France.
6. Where is Buckingham executed?
(a) The Tower.
7. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
8. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A podium.
(b) A throw of a die.
(c) A molding of a sculpture.
(d) A twist of fate.
9. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
(a) King Henry VI.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Prince Edward.
(d) Queen Mary.
10. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
11. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A liar.
(d) A theif.
12. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The people.
13. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
14. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
15. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
2. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
4. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
5. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)