|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
2. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) The Day of Pentacost.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) All Saint's Day.
(d) All Soul's Day.
3. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
4. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
5. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A writer.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A soldier.
6. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
7. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to curse her enemies.
(c) How to live with the pain.
(d) How to live in hiding.
8. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to be dethroned.
(c) For Richard to die.
(d) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
9. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
10. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(b) A messenger.
11. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(a) To Richard.
(c) The Tower.
12. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to write documents.
(b) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(c) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(d) Someone paid to observe documents written.
13. Why does Richmond say that Richard's supporters support him?
14. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) South of Richard's forces.
(b) East of Richard's forces.
(c) North of Richard's forces.
(d) West of Richard's forces.
15. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
2. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
3. Where is Buckingham executed?
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)