|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) All Saint's Day.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) All Soul's Day.
(d) The Day of Pentacost.
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
4. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Sent her away.
(b) Imprisoned her.
(c) Put her in the poorhouse.
(d) Married her off.
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
6. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(a) The Mayor.
7. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner desires.
(b) Her inner self.
(c) Her grief and sorrow.
(d) Her prayers to God.
8. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
9. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
(b) His heirs.
(c) His kingdom.
(d) His cause.
10. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
11. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
12. Where is Buckingham executed?
(a) The Tower.
13. Where does Stanley camp out?
(a) South of Richard's forces.
(b) North of Richard's forces.
(c) West of Richard's forces.
(d) East of Richard's forces.
14. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A throw of a die.
(b) A molding of a sculpture.
(c) A twist of fate.
(d) A podium.
15. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
2. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
3. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
4. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
5. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)