|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) The Day of Pentacost.
(c) All Soul's Day.
(d) All Saint's Day.
2. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
3. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Christopher.
(b) Sir Patrick.
(c) Sir Tellington.
(d) Sir Warren.
4. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A molding of a sculpture.
(b) A podium.
(c) A twist of fate.
(d) A throw of a die.
5. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
6. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Their mother.
(d) The chaplain of the Tower.
7. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(c) A messenger.
8. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A theif.
(d) A criminal.
9. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are mad.
(d) They are bastards.
10. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
11. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
12. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Rising from behind a tree.
(b) Shining on them.
(c) Beaming on the field.
(d) Hiding behind clouds.
13. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
14. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
15. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
4. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
5. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)