|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
2. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
3. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Warren.
(b) Sir Tellington.
(c) Sir Patrick.
(d) Sir Christopher.
4. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(b) The Mayor.
5. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) A pardon.
(d) Much patience.
6. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Three day's march.
(b) Two day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) One day's march.
7. How does Richmond characterize Richard's reign?
8. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
9. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A prophetess.
(b) A priestess.
(c) A seer.
(d) A witch.
10. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
11. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A nobleman.
12. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The chaplain of the Tower.
(c) The Archbishop.
(d) Their mother.
13. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
14. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
15. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
4. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)