|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
2. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Marshall.
(b) Lord Regeant.
(c) Lord Protector.
(d) Lord Guardian.
3. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A throw of a die.
(b) A molding of a sculpture.
(c) A twist of fate.
(d) A podium.
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A pardon.
(c) A quick death.
(d) Much patience.
5. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
(a) Physical defects.
(b) Humility and modest abilities.
(c) Personal habits.
(d) Mental abilities.
6. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
7. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Imprisoned her.
(b) Married her off.
(c) Sent her away.
(d) Put her in the poorhouse.
8. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
9. Where is Buckingham executed?
(a) The Tower.
10. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A nobleman.
11. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
12. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
13. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(b) Freely House.
(c) Baynard Castle.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
14. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
15. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
4. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
5. Who advises Richard to leave the battlefield and not fight on foot?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)