|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(c) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(d) Someone paid to write documents.
2. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(a) The Tower.
(c) To Richard.
3. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) A pardon.
(c) Much patience.
5. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
6. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
7. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
8. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
9. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
10. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
11. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
12. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to live in hiding.
(b) How to live with the pain.
(c) How to curse your family.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
13. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(d) When the moon is high.
14. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) One day's march.
(b) Three day's march.
(c) Four day's march.
(d) Two day's march.
15. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
2. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
3. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
4. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
5. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)