|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(d) The Mayor.
3. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
(c) Duke of York.
(d) King of France.
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) A pardon.
(d) Much patience.
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
6. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(c) The Tower.
(d) To Richard.
7. What lay on the princes' pillow when they were murdered?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A letter from their mother.
(c) A flower.
(d) A prayer book.
8. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
9. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
10. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
(a) Mental abilities.
(b) Personal habits.
(c) Humility and modest abilities.
(d) Physical defects.
11. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A nobleman.
12. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's field.
(b) On Bosworth's river bank.
(c) In Bosworth's castle.
(d) In Bosworth's courtyard.
13. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Freely House.
(d) Baynard Castle.
14. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the Tower.
(b) In Westminster.
(c) In London.
(d) In the north.
15. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are mad.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are bastards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
2. What day is Buckingham executed on?
3. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
4. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
5. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)