|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(a) When the moon is high.
2. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the Tower.
(b) In Westminster.
(c) In the north.
(d) In London.
3. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
(a) A twist of fate.
(b) A throw of a die.
(c) A podium.
(d) A molding of a sculpture.
4. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
(a) On Bosworth's river bank.
(b) In Bosworth's courtyard.
(c) In Bosworth's castle.
(d) On Bosworth's field.
5. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
6. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Protector.
(b) Lord Guardian.
(c) Lord Marshall.
(d) Lord Regeant.
7. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
8. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
9. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
10. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
11. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
12. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At prayer.
(b) At rest.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At dinner.
13. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) All Soul's Day.
(b) All Saint's Day.
(c) The Day of Pentacost.
(d) Good Friday.
14. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
(a) The Mayor.
(d) The people.
15. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Beaming on the field.
(b) Shining on them.
(c) Rising from behind a tree.
(d) Hiding behind clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)