|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) Lord Buckingham.
(d) The assassins.
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
3. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His life.
(b) Richard's death.
(c) His death.
(d) Richard's life.
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
6. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
7. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
(b) Because he is too young to understand it.
(c) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(d) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
8. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Poppy Castle.
(b) Pomagranate Castle.
(c) Pomfret Castle.
(d) Popay Castle.
9. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) The late King Edward.
10. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a street.
(d) In a room.
11. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Go in exile to France.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Crown her daughter as queen.
12. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Lament her husband's death.
(b) Name herself her son's guardian.
(c) Name herself regeant.
(d) Crown her young son king.
13. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That he never has any.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That they will be deformed and hideous.
14. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
15. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A sword.
(c) A lance.
(d) A vial of poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
4. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
5. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)