|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(b) In a month.
(c) The next day.
(d) Within the week.
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(b) The women in their lives.
(c) Gold and gems.
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is mad.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is old.
6. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The south.
(b) The west.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
7. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
(b) The Bishop.
8. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Oxford Knoll.
(c) Church of the Hills.
(d) Charleston Abbey.
9. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) James House.
(b) Crosby House.
(c) Thames House.
(d) London House.
10. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A page.
11. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(a) False friends.
12. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
13. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
14. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archbishop.
15. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That he never has any.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
3. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
4. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
5. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)