|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's beauty.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's personality.
2. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) The late King Edward.
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of infighting.
(b) His fear or losing power.
(c) His fear of his brother.
(d) His fear of another war.
4. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
5. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Farley.
(b) Lord Turbout.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Greeley.
6. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Anne Neville.
(b) Annabellea Frances.
(c) Mary Scotts.
(d) Mary Jane George.
7. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
8. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
9. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
10. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Seventeen years.
11. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) The assassins.
(d) Lord Buckingham.
12. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
13. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
14. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard IV.
(b) King Richard II.
(c) King Richard.
(d) King Richard III.
15. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
2. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
5. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)