|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The east.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The west.
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Ratcliffe.
(b) Lord Turbout.
(c) Lord Greeley.
(d) Lord Farley.
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(b) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(c) Declare the day a Holy day.
(d) Declare a period of mourning.
6. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard III.
(b) King Richard.
(c) King Richard II.
(d) King Richard IV.
7. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(b) Edward, Duke of York.
(c) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(d) Edward, King of France.
8. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(d) His cell mate.
9. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Oxford Knoll.
(c) Church of the Hills.
(d) Charleston Abbey.
10. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Poppy Castle.
(b) Pomfret Castle.
(c) Popay Castle.
(d) Pomagranate Castle.
11. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) An earldom.
(b) A countess.
(c) A marquee.
(d) A dukeship.
12. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
13. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
14. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Go in exile to France.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Crown her young son king.
15. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
4. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
5. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)