|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That he never has any.
(b) That they will be murdered.
(c) That they will die.
(d) That they will be deformed and hideous.
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's personality.
(b) Anne's jealousy.
(c) Anne's children.
(d) Anne's beauty.
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To hell.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To the spirit realm.
(d) Back to London as a ghost.
5. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A dukeship.
(b) A countess.
(c) A marquee.
(d) An earldom.
6. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archbishop.
7. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A sloth.
(d) A cripple.
8. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
9. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Edward and the Duchess.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Buckingham and Edward.
(d) Richard and Edward.
10. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
11. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To hell.
(b) To purgatory.
(c) To heaven.
(d) To the ghost world.
12. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's dislike.
13. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is mad.
(b) They think she is old.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is lonely.
14. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
15. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) Within the week.
(b) The next day.
(d) In a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard from?
2. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
4. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
5. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)