|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her young son king.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Go in exile to France.
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is beheaded.
5. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
6. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
7. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
8. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) An arriving ship.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) A thunder cloud.
9. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
10. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
11. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) Back to London as a ghost.
(b) To the spirit realm.
(c) To hell.
(d) To heaven.
12. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(b) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(c) Throw him in the river.
(d) Take his body to the King.
13. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself regeant.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Lament her husband's death.
(d) Name herself her son's guardian.
14. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
15. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does Richard want to be?
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
3. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
4. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
5. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)