|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
2. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's death.
(b) Richard's life.
(c) His death.
(d) His life.
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The criminals.
4. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
5. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
6. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(c) False friends.
7. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is beheaded.
8. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
9. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(a) The Bishop.
(d) The Archbishop.
10. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To the spirit realm.
(b) To hell.
(c) To heaven.
(d) Back to London as a ghost.
11. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A cripple.
(c) A sloth.
(d) A fish on land.
12. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Pomagranate Castle.
(b) Pomfret Castle.
(c) Poppy Castle.
(d) Popay Castle.
13. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is upset.
(c) They think she is lonely.
(d) They think she is mad.
14. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Scotts.
(b) Mary Jane George.
(c) Annabellea Frances.
(d) Anne Neville.
15. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
3. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)