|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
(d) The Bishop.
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
4. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because of his looks.
(b) Because of his brothers.
(c) Because he is rich.
(d) Because he is not king.
5. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
6. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A malcontent.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A villan.
(d) A helper.
7. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bracelet.
8. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His uncle.
9. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
10. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) A thunder cloud.
(b) A herd of horses.
(c) An approaching storm.
(d) An arriving ship.
11. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A deer.
(b) A stag.
(c) A bear.
(d) A boar.
12. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Popay Castle.
(b) Pomagranate Castle.
(c) Poppy Castle.
(d) Pomfret Castle.
13. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
14. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The late King Edward.
(d) Prince Edward.
15. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is mad.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
4. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
5. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)