|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To hell.
(c) To the ghost world.
(d) To purgatory.
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The robbers.
3. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
4. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
6. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is drawn and quartered.
7. Where is Richard from?
8. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(c) False friends.
9. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Go in exile to France.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Crown her young son king.
10. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
11. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard III.
(c) King Richard II.
(d) King Richard IV.
12. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
(b) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
(c) Because everyone there was not upset.
(d) Because everyone there was happy.
13. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
(b) The Archbishop.
14. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a street.
(d) In a tavern.
15. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A countess.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) A marquee.
(d) An earldom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
2. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
3. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
4. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)