|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(d) His cell mate.
3. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A pardon.
(b) Much patience.
(d) A quick death.
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Scotts.
(b) Mary Jane George.
(c) Annabellea Frances.
(d) Anne Neville.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Clarence murdered?
2. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
4. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
5. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)