|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
(c) The Bishop.
2. Where is Buckingham executed?
(d) The Tower.
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Marshall.
(b) Lord Protector.
(c) Lord Regeant.
(d) Lord Guardian.
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's dislike.
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The murderers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)