|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is lonely.
(b) They think she is mad.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is old.
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A saint.
(b) The meanest person.
(c) A bad person.
(d) The devil.
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An arriving ship.
(b) A herd of horses.
(c) An approaching storm.
(d) A thunder cloud.
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A vial of poison.
(c) A lance.
(d) A sword.
5. How far from Richard are Richmond's troops when he receives Stanley's letter?
(a) Three day's march.
(b) Four day's march.
(c) Two day's march.
(d) One day's march.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stanley loyal to?
2. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
5. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)