|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is lonely.
(b) They think she is old.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is mad.
3. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
4. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A seer.
(c) A witch.
(d) A prophetess.
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
3. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
5. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)