|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A letter.
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
(d) The Mayor.
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
5. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(b) The Archbishop.
(c) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
4. Where does Stanley camp out?
5. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)