|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(b) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(c) Apologize for his desires.
(d) Apologize for his duplicity.
2. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
3. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
4. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
(b) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
(c) Because everyone there was happy.
(d) Because everyone there was not upset.
5. Where is Buckingham executed?
(c) The Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
2. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)