|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
(a) Because Richard doesn't like him.
(b) Because he broke his oath to King Edward.
(c) Because he doesn't have any soldiers.
(d) Because he wouldn't do as King Richard asked.
2. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) Because of his deformity.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(d) He wants more land.
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner desires.
(b) Her inner self.
(c) Her prayers to God.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) Crosby House.
(b) London House.
(c) Thames House.
(d) James House.
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
2. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
3. What does Buckingham call Margaret on his way to his execution?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
5. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)