|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Throw Clarence overboard.
(b) Fall overbaord.
(c) Push Clarence overboard.
(d) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
3. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
4. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Lament her husband's death.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Name herself regeant.
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(b) Apologize for his desires.
(c) Apologize for his duplicity.
(d) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
2. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. Where does Richard order his tent be set up?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)