|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
2. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Turbout.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Greeley.
(d) Lord Ratcliffe.
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Hiding behind clouds.
(b) Rising from behind a tree.
(c) Beaming on the field.
(d) Shining on them.
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) An arriving ship.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) A thunder cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
2. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
4. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)