|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Freely House.
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) Lord Buckingham.
(b) The assassins.
4. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
5. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Lament Clarence's death.
(b) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(c) Pity Richard.
(d) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is Buckingham executed on?
2. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
3. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)