|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
2. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
3. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(b) The Bishop.
(d) The Archbishop.
4. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A page.
(d) A nobleman.
5. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
2. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
4. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
5. Who says, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)