|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. According to Richard's almanac, what should the sun be doing?
(a) Beaming on the field.
(b) Rising from behind a tree.
(c) Hiding behind clouds.
(d) Shining on them.
3. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) Crosby House.
(b) London House.
(c) James House.
(d) Thames House.
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. How is Clarence murdered?
3. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
4. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
5. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)