|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Name herself regeant.
(d) Lament her husband's death.
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Obnoxious and spoiled.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A sloth.
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Seaforth.
(b) Lord Sayworth.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Stanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
2. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)