|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Canterbury.
(b) Bishop Guy.
(c) Bishop Duke.
(d) Bishop Ely.
3. What time of day does Richard order someone to wake Stanley?
(d) When the moon is high.
4. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)