|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner self.
(b) Her grief and sorrow.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her prayers to God.
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Name herself regeant.
(d) Lament her husband's death.
3. Who buries the two princes?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The chaplain of the Tower.
(d) Their mother.
4. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to write documents.
(c) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(d) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
5. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
2. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
3. Richard says he has set his life upon a cast. What is the cast he is referring to?
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
5. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)