|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
2. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(a) A messenger.
3. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) The late King Edward.
4. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(c) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(d) Someone paid to write documents.
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
2. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
3. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. Where is Richard from?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)