|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
2. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Greeley.
(b) Lord Turbout.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Farley.
3. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
(b) Because everyone there was not upset.
(c) Because everyone there was happy.
(d) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
4. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A theif.
(b) A liar.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A traitor.
5. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
(d) The Archbishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
2. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
3. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
4. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
5. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)