|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Go in exile to France.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Crown her young son king.
2. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Poppy Castle.
(b) Pomfret Castle.
(c) Popay Castle.
(d) Pomagranate Castle.
3. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
4. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
2. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
3. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
5. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)