|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Push Clarence overboard.
(b) Fall overbaord.
(c) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(d) Throw Clarence overboard.
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Their mother.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)