|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
2. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
3. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Pomagranate Castle.
(b) Pomfret Castle.
(c) Popay Castle.
(d) Poppy Castle.
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(c) Towland and Greeley.
(d) Catesby and Carbury.
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Jane George.
(b) Annabellea Frances.
(c) Mary Scotts.
(d) Anne Neville.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. In his speech to the troops Richmond states that true hope is what?
5. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)