|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
2. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
3. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A marquee.
(b) An earldom.
(c) A dukeship.
(d) A countess.
4. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
5. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) Much patience.
(c) A pardon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
4. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
5. Near what city does Act V, scene ii take place?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)