|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a street.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a room.
(d) In a tavern.
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. What is a scrivener?
3. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
5. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)