|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tries to lift his troops' spirits by pointing out that his army is how many times larger than Richmond's army?
2. Where is Buckingham executed?
(d) The Tower.
3. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(b) In a month.
(c) The next day.
(d) Within the week.
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A marquee.
(b) An earldom.
(c) A countess.
(d) A dukeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
2. Why is Richmond interested in taking the throne of England?
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
4. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
5. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)