|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will die.
(b) That he never has any.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That they will be murdered.
2. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the north.
(b) In London.
(c) In the Tower.
(d) In Westminster.
3. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(b) Gold and gems.
(c) The women in their lives.
4. Where is Richard from?
5. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
2. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
3. Who does Richard want to slay on the battlefield?
4. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
5. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)