|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
2. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Buckingham and Edward.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Edward and the Duchess.
(d) Richard and Edward.
3. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) Lancaster and Oxford.
(b) York and Oxford.
(c) York and Lancaster.
(d) Oxford and Shire.
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
5. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)