|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a tavern.
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To hell.
(b) To heaven.
(c) Back to London as a ghost.
(d) To the spirit realm.
4. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) A quick death.
(b) Much patience.
(d) A pardon.
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
2. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
4. Who does Elizabeth agree to let her daughter marry?
5. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)