|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The east.
(b) The north.
(c) The west.
(d) The south.
2. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's personality.
(b) Anne's jealousy.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's children.
4. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
5. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(b) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(c) Because he is too young to understand it.
(d) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
2. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
5. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)