|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
(a) At rest.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At the stables.
(d) At prayer.
2. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
3. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be murdered.
(b) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(c) That they will die.
(d) That he never has any.
4. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard IV.
(c) King Richard III.
(d) King Richard II.
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Jane George.
(b) Mary Scotts.
(c) Annabellea Frances.
(d) Anne Neville.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)