|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Write them down.
(c) Take them to heart.
(d) Laugh at them.
2. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
3. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
(a) To Richard.
(c) The Tower.
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged Hermes.
(b) A winged Mercury.
(c) A winged horse.
(d) A winged messenger.
5. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Duke of York.
(c) Prince of Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
2. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
4. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
5. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)