|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
(a) Much patience.
(c) A quick death.
(d) A pardon.
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(b) Fall overbaord.
(c) Throw Clarence overboard.
(d) Push Clarence overboard.
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's dislike.
(d) Because of the king's desire.
5. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A marquee.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) An earldom.
(d) A countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
3. Where is Richard from?
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
5. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)