|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A theif.
(d) A liar.
2. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
3. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) War of the Dukes.
(c) War of 1812.
(d) War of the Straight.
4. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To hell.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To the ghost world.
(d) To purgatory.
5. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(b) Take his body to the King.
(c) Throw him in the river.
(d) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
2. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
3. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
4. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
5. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)