|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
2. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Regeant.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Guardian.
(d) Lord Protector.
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
2. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
3. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)