|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That he never has any.
(b) That they will be murdered.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That they will die.
3. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A bear.
(b) A stag.
(c) A deer.
(d) A boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
2. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
3. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
4. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)