|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
3. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
4. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard II.
(c) King Richard III.
(d) King Richard IV.
5. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Married her off.
(b) Imprisoned her.
(c) Put her in the poorhouse.
(d) Sent her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
2. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
3. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)