|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A writer.
(d) A policeman.
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A religious man.
(b) A villan.
(c) A helper.
(d) A malcontent.
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(b) The Duchess of York.
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
3. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
4. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
5. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)