|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) In a month.
(c) Within the week.
(d) The next day.
3. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because everyone there was not upset.
(b) Because everyone there was happy.
(c) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
(d) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
4. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
5. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)