|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. Where is Richard from?
3. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Dukes.
(b) War of 1812.
(c) War of the Straight.
(d) War of the Roses.
4. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Throw him in the river.
(b) Take his body to the King.
(c) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(d) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
2. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
4. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
5. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)