|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The King.
(c) The Queen.
2. Who tells Richard that Buckingham has fled?
(a) A messenger.
3. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Laugh at them.
(c) Write them down.
(d) Take them to heart.
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
5. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)