|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
2. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) A thunder cloud.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) An arriving ship.
4. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(b) Apologize for his duplicity.
(c) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(d) Apologize for his desires.
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
4. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
5. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)