|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 11 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
2. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) York and Oxford.
(b) Lancaster and Oxford.
(c) Oxford and Shire.
(d) York and Lancaster.
3. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
(a) Grey and Richard.
(b) Elizabeth and Edward.
(c) Richard and Rivers.
(d) Grey and Rivers.
4. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A boar.
(b) A bear.
(c) A stag.
(d) A deer.
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
4. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)