|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Ratcliffe.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Turbout.
(d) Lord Greeley.
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will die.
(b) That they will be murdered.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That he never has any.
5. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
2. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
3. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
4. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
5. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)