|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is not king.
(b) Because he is rich.
(c) Because of his brothers.
(d) Because of his looks.
2. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
3. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Lament Clarence's death.
(b) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
(c) Pity Richard.
(d) Lament for Clarence's widow.
4. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A deer.
(b) A stag.
(c) A bear.
(d) A boar.
5. How many men are sent to kill the young princes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
2. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. Who buries the two princes?
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)