|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do to Clarence's daughter?
(a) Married her off.
(b) Put her in the poorhouse.
(c) Sent her away.
(d) Imprisoned her.
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
4. Who wants to marry Elizabeth besides Richard?
5. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's dislike.
(b) Because of the king's initial order.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's displeasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
5. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)