|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
(a) Honey bees.
(b) Sweet flowers.
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Accomplished and virtuous.
(b) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(c) Christian and humble.
(d) Haughty and proud.
3. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
4. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Guy.
(b) Bishop Canterbury.
(c) Bishop Duke.
(d) Bishop Ely.
5. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)