|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A lance.
(b) A sword.
(c) A vial of poison.
(d) A dagger.
2. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Steally.
(b) Lord Seaforth.
(c) Lord Sayworth.
(d) Lord Stanley.
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, King of France.
(b) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(c) Edward, Duke of York.
(d) Edward, Prince of Wales.
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Go in exile to France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
5. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)