|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Westchester.
(c) In Carbury.
(d) In Tewkesbury.
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a street.
(d) In a tavern.
3. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(b) Throw Clarence overboard.
(c) Fall overbaord.
(d) Push Clarence overboard.
4. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(c) Someone paid to write documents.
(d) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
3. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)