|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the people's reaction when Buckingham gave his speech?
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The new King.
(b) The Queen.
(d) The dead King.
3. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) James House.
(c) Wales Residence.
(d) In the palace.
4. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
(a) Grey and Rivers.
(b) Grey and Richard.
(c) Richard and Rivers.
(d) Elizabeth and Edward.
5. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
2. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
3. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
4. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
5. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)