|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(b) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(c) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
(d) Because he is too young to understand it.
5. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
5. What is a scrivener?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)