|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(c) Lord Buckingham.
(d) The assassins.
3. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A page.
(d) A nobleman.
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Buckingham and Edward.
(c) Richard and Edward.
(d) Edward and the Duchess.
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)