|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Baynard Castle.
(d) Freely House.
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a room.
(d) In a street.
3. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) Oxford and Shire.
(b) York and Oxford.
(c) York and Lancaster.
(d) Lancaster and Oxford.
4. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(b) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(c) Declare the day a Holy day.
(d) Declare a period of mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
4. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)