|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Throw him in the river.
(b) Take his body to the King.
(c) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(d) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The assassins.
3. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is rich.
(b) Because he is not king.
(c) Because of his looks.
(d) Because of his brothers.
4. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
5. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Baynard Castle.
(c) Freely House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
4. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
5. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)