|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are mad.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are dead.
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buckingham say Richard is when the Mayor comes to the court of Baynard's Castle?
2. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
4. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)