|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(b) Because they are hurting his son.
(c) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(d) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
3. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) Their mother.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The King.
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(b) The assassins.
(c) Lord Buckingham.
5. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
2. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)