|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The murderers.
3. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of 1812.
(b) War of the Dukes.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) War of the Straight.
4. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
5. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(d) False friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
4. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)