|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A religious man.
(b) A malcontent.
(c) A villan.
(d) A helper.
2. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
3. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) Back to London as a ghost.
(b) To the spirit realm.
(c) To hell.
(d) To heaven.
4. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
2. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
4. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
5. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)