|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He is stabbed.
4. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's beauty.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's personality.
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
5. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)