|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's personality.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's jealousy.
2. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(b) Declare a period of mourning.
(c) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(d) Declare the day a Holy day.
3. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) James House.
(b) In the palace.
(c) Tower of London.
(d) Wales Residence.
4. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Pity Richard.
(b) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(c) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
(d) Lament Clarence's death.
5. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
5. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)