|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(b) The women in their lives.
(d) Gold and gems.
3. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Oxford Knoll.
(b) Charleston Abbey.
(c) Church of the Hills.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
(b) Sweet flowers.
(c) Honey bees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. What does Richard say makes him want to hide from greatness?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)