|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
2. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's dislike.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's initial order.
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A sword.
(b) A vial of poison.
(c) A lance.
(d) A dagger.
4. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
5. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Westchester.
(b) In Oxford.
(c) In Carbury.
(d) In Tewkesbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
4. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
5. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)