|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A theif.
2. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
3. How does Richard feel about the crowd's reaction to Buckingham's speech?
4. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
5. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(a) False friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
4. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
5. Who tells Richard that he has a duty to the people and the court to become king?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)