|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) Lord Buckingham.
(c) The assassins.
2. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Turbout.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Greeley.
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's dislike.
(b) Because of the king's initial order.
(c) Because of the king's displeasure.
(d) Because of the king's desire.
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of his brother.
(b) His fear or losing power.
(c) His fear of infighting.
(d) His fear of another war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
2. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
3. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
5. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)