|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
2. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is rich.
(b) Because of his looks.
(c) Because of his brothers.
(d) Because he is not king.
3. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
4. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Guardian.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Regeant.
(d) Lord Protector.
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
2. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
5. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)