|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A page.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A soldier.
4. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(b) His cell mate.
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The King.
(b) Their mother.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
2. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
3. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
4. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)