|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(b) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(c) Someone paid to write documents.
(d) Someone paid to deliver messages.
2. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her young son king.
(b) Crown her daughter as queen.
(c) Go in exile to France.
(d) Marry him.
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A villan.
(b) A malcontent.
(c) A helper.
(d) A religious man.
4. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A cripple.
(b) A fish on land.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A sloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
5. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)