|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A countess.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) A marquee.
(d) An earldom.
2. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To the ghost world.
(c) To hell.
(d) To purgatory.
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(b) Because they are hurting his son.
(c) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(d) Because there have been hostilities between them.
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for his desires.
(b) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(c) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(d) Apologize for his duplicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
4. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)