|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Sayworth.
(b) Lord Stanley.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Seaforth.
2. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A page.
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two gentlemen.
(b) Two soldiers.
(c) Two citizens.
(d) Two noblemen.
4. Where is Richard from?
5. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)