|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(d) False friends.
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for his duplicity.
(b) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(c) Apologize for his desires.
(d) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
4. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged Hermes.
(c) A winged messenger.
(d) A winged Mercury.
Short Answer Questions
1. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)