|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a street.
3. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His death.
(b) His life.
(c) Richard's life.
(d) Richard's death.
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A villan.
(b) A malcontent.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A helper.
5. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Farley.
(b) Lord Greeley.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Turbout.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
3. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)