|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A boar.
(b) A deer.
(c) A stag.
(d) A bear.
2. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Accomplished and virtuous.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(d) Christian and humble.
4. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Seventeen years.
5. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's dislike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
2. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
3. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
4. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
5. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)