|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
3. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Richard and Edward.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Edward and the Duchess.
(d) Buckingham and Edward.
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
2. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
3. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
4. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)