|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
3. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
4. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
5. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Greeley.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Turbout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
2. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)