|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Prince of Wales.
(b) Duke of York.
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's jealousy.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's personality.
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Charland monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Cissiene monastery.
(d) Caseon monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
3. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
4. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
5. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)