|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The murderers.
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(b) Because they are hurting his son.
(c) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(d) Because there have been hostilities between them.
4. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's personality.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's jealousy.
5. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) In the palace.
(b) James House.
(c) Wales Residence.
(d) Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
4. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)