|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A malcontent.
(b) A helper.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A villan.
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(b) Edward, King of France.
(c) Edward, Duke of York.
(d) Edward, Prince of Wales.
4. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The King.
(c) The Queen.
5. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A bear.
(b) A boar.
(c) A stag.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
3. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)