|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
(a) The Archbishop.
2. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
3. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He wants more land.
(c) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(d) Because of his deformity.
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two gentlemen.
(b) Two noblemen.
(c) Two citizens.
(d) Two soldiers.
5. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He is stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard from?
2. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
4. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
5. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)