|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
2. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare the day a Holy day.
(b) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(c) Declare a period of mourning.
(d) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged Mercury.
(c) A winged messenger.
(d) A winged Hermes.
4. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Throw him in the river.
(b) Take his body to the King.
(c) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(d) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Go in exile to France.
(b) Crown her daughter as queen.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
2. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
3. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
4. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)