|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That they will be murdered.
(c) That they will die.
(d) That he never has any.
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A saint.
(b) The meanest person.
(c) A bad person.
(d) The devil.
3. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A sloth.
(c) A fish on land.
(d) A cripple.
5. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
3. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
5. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)