|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Farley.
(b) Lord Greeley.
(c) Lord Ratcliffe.
(d) Lord Turbout.
2. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(b) Because he is too young to understand it.
(c) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
(d) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
4. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(b) His cell mate.
5. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(b) Fall overbaord.
(c) Throw Clarence overboard.
(d) Push Clarence overboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
2. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
3. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)