|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
2. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A boar.
(b) A stag.
(c) A bear.
(d) A deer.
3. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard II.
(c) King Richard IV.
(d) King Richard III.
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(a) Gold and gems.
(b) The women in their lives.
5. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Ratcliffe.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Greeley.
(d) Lord Turbout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
3. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
4. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)