|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard IV.
(c) King Richard III.
(d) King Richard II.
2. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Duke of York.
(b) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(c) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(d) Edward, King of France.
3. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(b) The late King Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Prince Edward.
4. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Throw him in the river.
(b) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(c) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(d) Take his body to the King.
5. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) Because of his deformity.
(b) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(c) He wants more land.
(d) He is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
4. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)