|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(b) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(c) Edward, King of France.
(d) Edward, Duke of York.
2. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for his duplicity.
(b) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(c) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(d) Apologize for his desires.
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A deer.
(b) A bear.
(c) A boar.
(d) A stag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
3. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
4. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)