|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A page.
(d) A nobleman.
2. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
3. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A countess.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) A marquee.
(d) An earldom.
4. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard.
(b) King Richard IV.
(c) King Richard II.
(d) King Richard III.
5. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A bear.
(b) A stag.
(c) A deer.
(d) A boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
3. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
4. Where is Richard from?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)