|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is not king.
(b) Because he is rich.
(c) Because of his brothers.
(d) Because of his looks.
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two gentlemen.
(b) Two noblemen.
(c) Two citizens.
(d) Two soldiers.
4. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)