|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a street.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a room.
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A saint.
(b) The devil.
(c) The meanest person.
(d) A bad person.
3. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Prince Edward.
(d) The late King Edward.
5. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Obnoxious and spoiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
2. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
3. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
4. Where is Richard from?
5. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)