|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
(a) Honey bees.
(b) Sweet flowers.
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Lament her husband's death.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Name herself her son's guardian.
(d) Name herself regeant.
3. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Oxford Knoll.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Charleston Abbey.
(d) Church of the Hills.
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) Crosby House.
(b) London House.
(c) James House.
(d) Thames House.
5. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The east.
(b) The south.
(c) The west.
(d) The north.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
2. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
5. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)