|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
(a) Pomfret Castle.
(b) Poppy Castle.
(c) Pomagranate Castle.
(d) Popay Castle.
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) In the palace.
(c) Wales Residence.
(d) James House.
3. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) Because of his deformity.
(c) He wants more land.
(d) He wants his brothers to suffer.
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) Duke of York.
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are about to be put to death, who do they ask to be appeased so their families will be spared?
2. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
4. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
5. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)