|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(b) Duke of York.
(d) Prince of Wales.
2. Where is Richard from?
3. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) An earldom.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) A marquee.
(d) A countess.
5. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
2. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
4. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)