|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of another war.
(b) His fear or losing power.
(c) His fear of infighting.
(d) His fear of his brother.
3. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Edward and the Duchess.
(b) Richard and Edward.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Buckingham and Edward.
5. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
2. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
3. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)