|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A bear.
(b) A stag.
(c) A boar.
(d) A deer.
2. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
3. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
4. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
(a) Lord Ratcliffe.
(b) Lord Farley.
(c) Lord Turbout.
(d) Lord Greeley.
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow quickly according to Richard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby thinks the country will not be at peace until who is crowned king?
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
3. Where is Richard from?
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
5. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)