|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(b) Because he is too young to understand it.
(c) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
(d) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
2. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) Their mother.
(c) The King.
(d) The Queen.
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(b) Edward, Duke of York.
(c) Edward, King of France.
(d) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Tewkesbury.
(c) In Westchester.
(d) In Carbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
3. What is the name of the Lord the three men who are about to be put to death criticize?
4. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)