|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
(a) King Richard IV.
(b) King Richard III.
(c) King Richard.
(d) King Richard II.
2. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. Before Grey dies, he comments that whose curse is coming true?
4. Where is Richard from?
5. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)