|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will die.
(b) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(c) That he never has any.
(d) That they will be murdered.
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) James House.
(c) In the palace.
(d) Wales Residence.
3. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's death.
(b) Richard's life.
(c) His life.
(d) His death.
4. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His son.
(d) His uncle.
5. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is not king.
(b) Because of his brothers.
(c) Because he is rich.
(d) Because of his looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Cry woe for this hereafter." before they die?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
5. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)