|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a house.
2. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(b) Prince of Wales.
(d) Duke of York.
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
2. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
3. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)