|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(d) False friends.
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of another war.
(b) His fear or losing power.
(c) His fear of infighting.
(d) His fear of his brother.
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The dead King.
(c) The new King.
5. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Lament her husband's death.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Name herself regeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
3. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)