|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Accomplished and virtuous.
(b) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(c) Christian and humble.
(d) Haughty and proud.
2. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because of his brothers.
(b) Because he is rich.
(c) Because of his looks.
(d) Because he is not king.
3. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A saint.
(b) The devil.
(c) A bad person.
(d) The meanest person.
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A malcontent.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A villan.
(d) A helper.
5. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Edward and the Duchess.
(b) Richard and Edward.
(c) Buckingham and Edward.
(d) Richard and Buckingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
3. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)