|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The dead King.
(d) The new King.
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)