|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A vial of poison.
(b) A lance.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A sword.
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's life.
(b) His life.
(c) His death.
(d) Richard's death.
5. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) James House.
(c) In the palace.
(d) Wales Residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)