|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged Hermes.
(c) A winged Mercury.
(d) A winged messenger.
2. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) War of the Straight.
(c) War of the Dukes.
(d) War of 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
4. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)