|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
2. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The dead King.
(b) The new King.
(d) The Queen.
4. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be murdered.
(b) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(c) That they will die.
(d) That he never has any.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
2. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)