|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
2. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) Because of his deformity.
(d) He wants more land.
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) Duke of York.
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
(a) Richard and Edward.
(b) Edward and the Duchess.
(c) Buckingham and Edward.
(d) Richard and Buckingham.
5. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A saint.
(c) The meanest person.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
2. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
3. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
4. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)