|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's beauty.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's personality.
(d) Anne's jealousy.
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The robbers.
3. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) Wales Residence.
(c) In the palace.
(d) James House.
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged messenger.
(b) A winged Mercury.
(c) A winged horse.
(d) A winged Hermes.
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)