|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The murderers.
(d) The assassins.
2. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A sloth.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A cripple.
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A villan.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A malcontent.
(d) A helper.
4. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His son.
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)