|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Cissiene monastery.
(b) Caseon monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The murderers.
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A fish on land.
(c) A sloth.
(d) A cripple.
5. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)