|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) A thunder cloud.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) An arriving ship.
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(b) Lord Buckingham.
(c) The assassins.
3. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Cissiene monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Charland monastery.
(d) Caseon monastery.
5. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Carbury.
(b) In Tewkesbury.
(c) In Westchester.
(d) In Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
5. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)