|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young Duke of York say grow slowly according to Richard?
(a) Sweet flowers.
(b) Honey bees.
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The new King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The dead King.
3. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A countess.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) An earldom.
(d) A marquee.
4. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) James House.
(b) In the palace.
(c) Wales Residence.
(d) Tower of London.
5. A messenger comes to the Duchess of York and Queen Elizabeth and tells them that Grey and who were arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
5. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)