|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Accomplished and virtuous.
(d) Obnoxious and spoiled.
2. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
3. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Westchester.
(c) In Tewkesbury.
(d) In Carbury.
4. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A malcontent.
(b) A helper.
(c) A villan.
(d) A religious man.
5. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Oxford Knoll.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Church of the Hills.
(d) Charleston Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)