|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Take his body to the King.
(b) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(c) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(d) Throw him in the river.
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a street.
4. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Wales Residence.
(b) Tower of London.
(c) James House.
(d) In the palace.
5. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Write them down.
(b) Take them to heart.
(c) Laugh at them.
(d) Ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard from?
2. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
3. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
4. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)