|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) London House.
(b) Crosby House.
(c) Thames House.
(d) James House.
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The assassins.
4. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Dukes.
(b) War of the Straight.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) War of 1812.
5. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Name herself regeant.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Lament her husband's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
3. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
5. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)