|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Tewkesbury.
(c) In Carbury.
(d) In Westchester.
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His son.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Prince Edward.
(c) The late King Edward.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
4. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
5. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)