|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
2. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He wants more land.
(b) Because of his deformity.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He wants his brothers to suffer.
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Seventeen years.
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(b) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(c) Because they are hurting his son.
(d) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
3. How is Clarence murdered?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
5. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)