|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
(a) Charleston Abbey.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Oxford Knoll.
(d) Church of the Hills.
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Charland monastery.
(d) Cissiene monastery.
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two soldiers.
(b) Two citizens.
(c) Two noblemen.
(d) Two gentlemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
2. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)