|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(b) His cell mate.
4. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Annabellea Frances.
(b) Mary Scotts.
(c) Anne Neville.
(d) Mary Jane George.
5. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(b) The assassins.
(d) Lord Buckingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
2. Where is Richard from?
3. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)