|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged messenger.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A winged Hermes.
(d) A winged Mercury.
3. Where is Richard from?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Laugh at them.
(b) Take them to heart.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Write them down.
5. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is rich.
(b) Because of his brothers.
(c) Because of his looks.
(d) Because he is not king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
3. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
4. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
5. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)