|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Take them to heart.
(b) Laugh at them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Write them down.
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(b) The dead King.
(c) The new King.
(d) The Queen.
5. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fourteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. Where does Elizabeth flee to with her son?
4. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)