|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His life.
(b) His death.
(c) Richard's death.
(d) Richard's life.
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(c) Duke of York.
(d) Prince of Wales.
3. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To the ghost world.
(b) To purgatory.
(c) To heaven.
(d) To hell.
4. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Throw Clarence overboard.
(b) Push Clarence overboard.
(c) Fall overbaord.
(d) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)