|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
3. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
(b) Because everyone there was happy.
(c) Because everyone there was not upset.
(d) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Straight.
(b) War of the Dukes.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) War of 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)