|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) Lancaster and Oxford.
(b) Oxford and Shire.
(c) York and Lancaster.
(d) York and Oxford.
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(d) His cell mate.
3. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Charland monastery.
(b) Caseon monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Cissiene monastery.
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A cripple.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A fish on land.
(d) A sloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
3. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)