|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) Crosby House.
(b) Thames House.
(c) London House.
(d) James House.
2. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's desire.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's dislike.
(d) Because of the king's initial order.
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His life.
(b) His death.
(c) Richard's death.
(d) Richard's life.
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of another war.
(b) His fear of his brother.
(c) His fear of infighting.
(d) His fear or losing power.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
2. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
3. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)