|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's desire.
(b) Because of the king's initial order.
(c) Because of the king's displeasure.
(d) Because of the king's dislike.
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of infighting.
(b) His fear of his brother.
(c) His fear of another war.
(d) His fear or losing power.
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)