|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is upset.
(b) They think she is mad.
(c) They think she is old.
(d) They think she is lonely.
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's displeasure.
(b) Because of the king's dislike.
(c) Because of the king's initial order.
(d) Because of the king's desire.
5. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's jealousy.
(b) Anne's personality.
(c) Anne's children.
(d) Anne's beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Clarence murdered?
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)