|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
2. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
3. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Jane George.
(b) Mary Scotts.
(c) Anne Neville.
(d) Annabellea Frances.
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Fourteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
2. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
4. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)