|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Write them down.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Laugh at them.
(d) Take them to heart.
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Carbury.
(c) In Westchester.
(d) In Tewkesbury.
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
5. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)