|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because of his brothers.
(b) Because he is not king.
(c) Because he is rich.
(d) Because of his looks.
2. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Write them down.
(b) Take them to heart.
(c) Laugh at them.
(d) Ignore them.
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(c) The women in their lives.
(d) Gold and gems.
5. Where is Richard from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
4. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
5. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)