|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Go in exile to France.
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, King of France.
(b) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(c) Edward, Duke of York.
(d) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Take them to heart.
(b) Laugh at them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Write them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
3. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
4. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)