|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(b) Gold and gems.
(c) The women in their lives.
2. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He is poisoned.
3. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That he never has any.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That they will die.
4. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bracelet.
5. Where is Richard from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
5. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)