|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
2. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
3. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged messenger.
(c) A winged Hermes.
(d) A winged Mercury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
2. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
3. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
5. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)