|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He wants more land.
(c) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(d) Because of his deformity.
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A bad person.
(b) The devil.
(c) A saint.
(d) The meanest person.
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Duke of York.
(b) Prince of Wales.
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is beheaded.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's dislike.
(c) Because of the king's desire.
(d) Because of the king's displeasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
4. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)