|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Cissiene monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
2. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(b) Declare a period of mourning.
(c) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(d) Declare the day a Holy day.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A sloth.
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's life.
(b) His death.
(c) Richard's death.
(d) His life.
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
4. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
5. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)