|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
4. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
5. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)