|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(b) Edward, Duke of York.
(c) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(d) Edward, King of France.
2. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A letter.
(c) A ring.
(d) A necklace.
5. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
2. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
3. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)