|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) Their mother.
2. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Laugh at them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Take them to heart.
(d) Write them down.
3. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(a) Gold and gems.
(c) The women in their lives.
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Westchester.
(b) In Tewkesbury.
(c) In Carbury.
(d) In Oxford.
5. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)