|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
3. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
4. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(b) Throw him in the river.
(c) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(d) Take his body to the King.
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Charland monastery.
(c) Cissiene monastery.
(d) Chertsey monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
2. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)