|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of infighting.
(b) His fear or losing power.
(c) His fear of his brother.
(d) His fear of another war.
2. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) Back to London as a ghost.
(b) To hell.
(c) To heaven.
(d) To the spirit realm.
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A ring.
(b) A letter.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bracelet.
4. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He wants his brothers to suffer.
(b) He wants more land.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) Because of his deformity.
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Cissiene monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Charland monastery.
(d) Caseon monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
4. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)