|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Pity Richard.
(b) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(c) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
(d) Lament Clarence's death.
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) Lord Buckingham.
(b) The assassins.
3. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
4. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A vial of poison.
(b) A lance.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
2. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
3. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
4. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)