|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting his son.
(b) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(c) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A sword.
(b) A vial of poison.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A lance.
4. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Oxford.
(b) In Westchester.
(c) In Carbury.
(d) In Tewkesbury.
5. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
2. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
3. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)