|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(c) The assassins.
(d) Lord Buckingham.
2. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(c) His cell mate.
3. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
4. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
(a) Because he is not king.
(b) Because of his brothers.
(c) Because he is rich.
(d) Because of his looks.
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A helper.
(b) A villan.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A malcontent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
5. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)