|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's personality.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's jealousy.
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(b) Because they are hurting his son.
(c) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(d) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His death.
(b) Richard's death.
(c) His life.
(d) Richard's life.
5. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
4. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
5. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)