|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That he never has any.
3. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
4. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
5. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)