|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Seventeen years.
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Where is Richard from?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
3. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)