|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The murderers.
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Laugh at them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Take them to heart.
(d) Write them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
3. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)