|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The assassins.
2. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A lance.
(b) A sword.
(c) A vial of poison.
(d) A dagger.
3. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Sixteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
4. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
5. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)