|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(b) The women in their lives.
(d) Gold and gems.
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Throw him in the river.
(b) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(c) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(d) Take his body to the King.
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(b) Edward, Duke of York.
(c) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(d) Edward, King of France.
4. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
5. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A sword.
(b) A vial of poison.
(c) A lance.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
2. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
3. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)