|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) A necklace.
2. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Throw Clarence overboard.
(b) Push Clarence overboard.
(c) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(d) Fall overbaord.
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Duke of York.
(b) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(c) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(d) Edward, King of France.
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
3. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)