|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To the spirit realm.
(c) Back to London as a ghost.
(d) To hell.
5. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Carbury.
(b) In Oxford.
(c) In Tewkesbury.
(d) In Westchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
2. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
3. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. Where is Richard from?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)