|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Take his body to the King.
(b) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(c) Throw him in the river.
(d) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A necklace.
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's death.
(b) His life.
(c) Richard's life.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
3. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)