|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is mad.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is old.
(d) They think she is upset.
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
3. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A helper.
(b) A religious man.
(c) A villan.
(d) A malcontent.
4. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
(b) Throw Clarence overboard.
(c) Push Clarence overboard.
(d) Fall overbaord.
5. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's personality.
(b) Anne's beauty.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)