|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is poisoned.
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will die.
(b) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(c) That he never has any.
(d) That they will be murdered.
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's beauty.
(c) Anne's personality.
(d) Anne's jealousy.
4. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Dukes.
(b) War of the Roses.
(c) War of the Straight.
(d) War of 1812.
5. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)