|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) York and Oxford.
(b) York and Lancaster.
(c) Lancaster and Oxford.
(d) Oxford and Shire.
2. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(b) The assassins.
(c) Lord Buckingham.
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) A necklace.
4. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) His death.
(b) Richard's death.
(c) His life.
(d) Richard's life.
5. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
4. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)