|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(c) Gold and gems.
(d) The women in their lives.
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is mad.
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
4. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)