|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
2. How is Clarence murdered?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is drawn and quartered.
3. In the dream, what does Richard do when Clarence tries to steady him?
(a) Throw Clarence overboard.
(b) Push Clarence overboard.
(c) Fall overbaord.
(d) Pull Clarence overboard with him.
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A vial of poison.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A lance.
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
2. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
4. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)