|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Fourteen years.
2. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Mary Scotts.
(b) Annabellea Frances.
(c) Anne Neville.
(d) Mary Jane George.
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Take his body to the King.
(b) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(c) Throw him in the river.
(d) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
2. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
3. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
4. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)