|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
2. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
3. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)