|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's beauty.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's personality.
2. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
(a) In Tewkesbury.
(b) In Westchester.
(c) In Oxford.
(d) In Carbury.
3. Which two Houses were involved in the recent war?
(a) York and Lancaster.
(b) Oxford and Shire.
(c) Lancaster and Oxford.
(d) York and Oxford.
4. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He wants more land.
(c) Because of his deformity.
(d) He wants his brothers to suffer.
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Charland monastery.
(b) Caseon monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Cissiene monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
2. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)