|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(b) Edward, King of France.
(c) Edward, Duke of York.
(d) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
(a) Richard's life.
(b) His life.
(c) Richard's death.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
4. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
5. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)