|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His son.
(d) His grandfather.
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is upset.
(c) They think she is lonely.
(d) They think she is mad.
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The murderers.
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(b) Because they are hurting his son.
(c) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
2. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)