|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clarence tell of his bad dream?
(d) His cell mate.
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A letter.
(d) A ring.
3. Where does Clarence go when he dies in his dream?
(a) To the spirit realm.
(b) To hell.
(c) Back to London as a ghost.
(d) To heaven.
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be murdered.
(b) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(c) That he never has any.
(d) That they will die.
5. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Seventeen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clarence's dream foretelling?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
4. Where is Richard from?
5. Why does Richard say he cannot be loved?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)