|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(b) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(c) Because they are hurting his son.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
2. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A helper.
(b) A malcontent.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A villan.
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
5. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) War of the Straight.
(c) War of 1812.
(d) War of the Dukes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
2. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
3. Why does Richard want to create chaos in England?
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)