|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. Who ordered Clarence's murder?
3. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's jealousy.
(b) Anne's beauty.
(c) Anne's personality.
(d) Anne's children.
4. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(b) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(c) Because they are hurting his son.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
5. What type of person does Richard want to be?
(a) A villan.
(b) A malcontent.
(c) A religious man.
(d) A helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)