Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
2. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A page.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A nobleman.
3. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
4. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Guy.
(b) Bishop Duke.
(c) Bishop Canterbury.
(d) Bishop Ely.
5. How many men does Richard say he has slain that are dressed like Richmond?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Richard's coronation after the meeting with Richard, Buckingham and the Mayor?
2. Who is the first ghost to appear to Richard in his tent?
3. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
4. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
5. Based on his actions on the battlefield, what is Richard's top priority?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)