|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That he never has any.
(b) That they will be murdered.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That they will die.
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
3. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Canterbury.
(b) Bishop Duke.
(c) Bishop Ely.
(d) Bishop Guy.
4. What is the name of the Prince who is returning to court to be crowned king?
5. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
2. Elizabeth is distressed at the news that Richard is being crowned King and urges Dorset to go where?
3. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
4. Who orders the arrest of Grey and his companion?
5. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)