|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Charland monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Cissiene monastery.
(d) Caseon monastery.
2. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To purgatory.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To hell.
(d) To the ghost world.
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a room.
4. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
5. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Take them to heart.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Write them down.
(d) Laugh at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. Where are Grey, Rivers and Vaughan brought to be put to death?
3. When Clarence is dead, he sees an unknown person that he killed where?
4. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
5. Which king was killed in the same location Grey, Rivers and Vaughan are?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)