|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's personality.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's beauty.
2. What do the assassins do after they murder Clarence?
(a) Bury him in an unmarked grave.
(b) Dunk him in a wine barrel.
(c) Take his body to the King.
(d) Throw him in the river.
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
5. Who comes into Clarence's cell when Clarence is sleeping?
(a) Lord Buckingham.
(c) The assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
5. Who is Stanley loyal to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)