|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Straight.
(b) War of 1812.
(c) War of the Dukes.
(d) War of the Roses.
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) The meanest person.
(b) A bad person.
(c) The devil.
(d) A saint.
3. What do the characters do with Margaret's warnings?
(a) Write them down.
(b) Take them to heart.
(c) Laugh at them.
(d) Ignore them.
4. What are the dead men surrounded by in Clarence's dream?
(a) The women in their lives.
(c) Gold and gems.
5. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That he never has any.
(d) That they will be murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who does Clarence initially believe ordered his death?
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)