|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His father.
2. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Sayworth.
(b) Lord Seaforth.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Stanley.
3. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged Mercury.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A winged messenger.
(d) A winged Hermes.
5. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Guy.
(b) Bishop Ely.
(c) Bishop Canterbury.
(d) Bishop Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
3. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
4. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)