|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. What day is Buckingham executed on?
(a) All Saint's Day.
(b) The Day of Pentacost.
(c) Good Friday.
(d) All Soul's Day.
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
2. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
3. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
4. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)