|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A nobleman.
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The murderers.
(d) The robbers.
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
3. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
4. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)