|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bracelet.
2. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
3. Who goes to Hastings with a message from Stanley at 4 o'clock in the morning?
(a) A page.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A nobleman.
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) The late King Edward.
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)