|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of his brother.
(b) His fear of infighting.
(c) His fear or losing power.
(d) His fear of another war.
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(b) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(c) Because they are hurting his son.
(d) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A vial of poison.
(b) A lance.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dagger.
5. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
3. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
4. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
5. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)