|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Archbishop.
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(b) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
(c) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(d) Because he is too young to understand it.
4. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Christian and humble.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
5. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)