|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Canterbury.
(b) Bishop Guy.
(c) Bishop Duke.
(d) Bishop Ely.
3. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A sheriff.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A soldier.
4. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) The meanest person.
(b) The devil.
(c) A saint.
(d) A bad person.
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare the day a Holy day.
(b) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(c) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(d) Declare a period of mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
2. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
3. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
4. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
5. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)