|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
3. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
4. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare the day a Holy day.
(b) Declare a period of mourning.
(c) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(d) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
2. Who hesitates when Richard asks him to kill the young princes?
3. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
4. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)