|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest that he and Hastings flee to?
(a) The east.
(b) The south.
(c) The west.
(d) The north.
2. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to write documents.
(b) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(c) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(d) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
3. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
(a) A saint.
(b) The meanest person.
(c) The devil.
(d) A bad person.
4. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A letter.
5. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To purgatory.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To the ghost world.
(d) To hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
2. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
4. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
5. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)