|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A lance.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A vial of poison.
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) Wales Residence.
(c) In the palace.
(d) James House.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A sloth.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A fish on land.
4. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is too young to understand it.
(b) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(c) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(d) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)