|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) James House.
(b) London House.
(c) Crosby House.
(d) Thames House.
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will die.
(b) That he never has any.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That they will be deformed and hideous.
4. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
5. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. Which earldom does Buckingham want from Richard?
4. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)