|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
2. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Sayworth.
(b) Lord Seaforth.
(c) Lord Stanley.
(d) Lord Steally.
3. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) James House.
(b) London House.
(c) Crosby House.
(d) Thames House.
4. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
(b) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(c) Lament Clarence's death.
(d) Pity Richard.
5. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The dead King.
(d) The new King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Buckingham executed?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
4. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
5. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)