|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's personality.
(b) Anne's jealousy.
(c) Anne's beauty.
(d) Anne's children.
3. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Protector.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Guardian.
(d) Lord Regeant.
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
2. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
3. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
4. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
5. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)