|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A fish on land.
(c) A sloth.
(d) A cripple.
2. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
3. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(b) Because he is too young to understand it.
(c) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(d) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
4. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
5. Who can be tempted to do anything for money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
3. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
5. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)