|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Canterbury.
(b) Bishop Guy.
(c) Bishop Duke.
(d) Bishop Ely.
3. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(b) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(c) Declare the day a Holy day.
(d) Declare a period of mourning.
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. Where are Richmond and his supporters going?
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
5. What is a scrivener?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)