|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Christopher.
(b) Sir Tellington.
(c) Sir Patrick.
(d) Sir Warren.
2. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner self.
(b) Her prayers to God.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged messenger.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A winged Hermes.
(d) A winged Mercury.
4. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
5. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a street.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. Where is Buckingham executed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)