|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His uncle.
4. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A street.
(b) A room.
(c) A tavern.
(d) An office.
5. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
2. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
3. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)