|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The criminals.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The assassins.
5. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(a) False friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)