|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(a) Prince of Wales.
(b) Duke of York.
3. Who does Stanley explain the hostage situation to?
(a) Sir Warren.
(b) Sir Christopher.
(c) Sir Patrick.
(d) Sir Tellington.
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's desire.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's dislike.
(d) Because of the king's initial order.
5. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
(a) Because he is not an adult and hasn't committed a crime.
(b) Because he is too young to understand it.
(c) Because he has committed a crime by fleeing.
(d) Because it is against the orders of his future king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
3. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
4. Which member of Stanley's family is Richard holding hostage?
5. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)