|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Catesby and Carbury.
(d) Towland and Greeley.
2. Who does Hastings believe is responsible for his earlier imprisonment?
(a) Grey and Richard.
(b) Grey and Rivers.
(c) Elizabeth and Edward.
(d) Richard and Rivers.
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse her enemies.
(b) How to live in hiding.
(c) How to curse your family.
(d) How to live with the pain.
4. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(b) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(c) Because they are hurting his son.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
5. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A liar.
(b) A theif.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
2. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)