|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
2. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
3. Where does Buckingham plan to flee to?
4. Who goes to fetch Anne to be crowned Richard's queen?
(a) Lord Sayworth.
(b) Lord Stanley.
(c) Lord Steally.
(d) Lord Seaforth.
5. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
4. Where is Buckingham executed?
5. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)