|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A commoner.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A scrivener.
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(b) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(c) Apologize for his duplicity.
(d) Apologize for his desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
3. Anne regrets having married Richard and hopes that God will grant her what?
4. Why does Buckingham believe he is being executed?
5. Where is Richmond when Stanley leaves Richard?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)