|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A nobleman.
2. What are the women's reactions to not being allowed to see the young princes in the Tower?
3. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Charland monastery.
(b) Cissiene monastery.
(c) Caseon monastery.
(d) Chertsey monastery.
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 11 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The murderers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
2. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)