|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting his son.
(b) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(c) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(d) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
2. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Baynard Castle.
(d) Freely House.
3. Who does Richard send to murder the princes?
4. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An arriving ship.
(b) A thunder cloud.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) An approaching storm.
5. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
2. Who does Richard tell to spread a rumor that his wife is ill?
3. Who does Buckingham want to speak with before he is executed?
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)