|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
2. When the guard call Richard "the King," What does he quickly amend his words to be?
(a) Lord Guardian.
(b) Lord Marshall.
(c) Lord Protector.
(d) Lord Regeant.
3. Who is Sir Walter Herbert?
(a) A writer.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A soldier.
4. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Go in exile to France.
(b) Crown her daughter as queen.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Marry him.
5. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
4. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
5. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)