|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged horse.
(b) A winged messenger.
(c) A winged Mercury.
(d) A winged Hermes.
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(b) Apologize for his duplicity.
(c) Apologize for his desires.
(d) Apologize for Clarence's death.
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be murdered.
(d) That he never has any.
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
2. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
3. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
4. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
5. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)