|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
(b) Prince of Wales.
(d) Duke of York.
2. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
3. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Go in exile to France.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Marry him.
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. What does the king do after he gets over his initial reaction to Clarence's death?
(a) Hate Richard for bringing the message.
(b) Lament for Clarence's widow.
(c) Pity Richard.
(d) Lament Clarence's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
4. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)