|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself her son's guardian.
(b) Name herself regeant.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Lament her husband's death.
2. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
3. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To the ghost world.
(b) To purgatory.
(c) To hell.
(d) To heaven.
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) Crosby House.
(b) James House.
(c) Thames House.
(d) London House.
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
2. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)