|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Chertsey monastery.
(c) Cissiene monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The murderers.
(d) The assassins.
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
2. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
3. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
5. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)