|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Crown her young son king.
(b) Name herself her son's guardian.
(c) Lament her husband's death.
(d) Name herself regeant.
2. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Sixteen years.
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is lonely.
(b) They think she is upset.
(c) They think she is mad.
(d) They think she is old.
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two soldiers.
(b) Two noblemen.
(c) Two gentlemen.
(d) Two citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
5. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)