|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(b) The dead King.
(c) The new King.
(d) The Queen.
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of his brother.
(b) His fear of infighting.
(c) His fear or losing power.
(d) His fear of another war.
4. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare the day a Holy day.
(b) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(c) Declare a period of mourning.
(d) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
5. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To the ghost world.
(b) To hell.
(c) To purgatory.
(d) To heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)