|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's children.
(b) Anne's beauty.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's personality.
3. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A fish on land.
(b) A cripple.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A sloth.
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That he never has any.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That they will be murdered.
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
3. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)