|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
(a) A sword.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A lance.
(d) A vial of poison.
4. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's initial order.
(b) Because of the king's desire.
(c) Because of the king's dislike.
(d) Because of the king's displeasure.
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
4. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
5. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)