|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) James House.
(b) London House.
(c) Crosby House.
(d) Thames House.
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(b) The dead King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The new King.
5. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(b) Apologize for his duplicity.
(c) Apologize for his desires.
(d) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)