|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bracelet.
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The dead King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The new King.
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
2. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
3. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)