|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Accomplished and virtuous.
(b) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Christian and humble.
3. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear or losing power.
(b) His fear of another war.
(c) His fear of his brother.
(d) His fear of infighting.
4. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
(a) Declare the day a Holy day.
(b) Declare that the kingdom enter a period of mourning.
(c) Declare a celebration in honor of Clarence's life.
(d) Declare a period of mourning.
5. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
2. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
4. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)