|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
(a) Anne's beauty.
(b) Anne's children.
(c) Anne's jealousy.
(d) Anne's personality.
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Lament her husband's death.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Name herself regeant.
(d) Name herself her son's guardian.
3. What quality in Richard is Anne impressed when he promises to oversee Henry's burial?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged Mercury.
(b) A winged messenger.
(c) A winged horse.
(d) A winged Hermes.
5. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
4. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
5. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)