|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's dislike.
(b) Because of the king's desire.
(c) Because of the king's displeasure.
(d) Because of the king's initial order.
2. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
3. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To purgatory.
(c) To the ghost world.
(d) To hell.
4. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
(a) A winged Hermes.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A winged Mercury.
(d) A winged messenger.
5. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
2. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
3. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
4. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)