|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A necklace.
2. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
(a) His fear of his brother.
(b) His fear of infighting.
(c) His fear of another war.
(d) His fear or losing power.
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The assassins.
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
2. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
3. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)