|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Chertsey monastery.
(b) Cissiene monastery.
(c) Caseon monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Haughty and proud.
(b) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(c) Christian and humble.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
4. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
5. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
2. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
5. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)