|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
(a) That they will be murdered.
(b) That they will die.
(c) That they will be deformed and hideous.
(d) That he never has any.
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To the ghost world.
(c) To hell.
(d) To purgatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
2. What does the queen do when Richard announces Clarence's death?
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
4. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
5. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)