|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) London House.
(b) Crosby House.
(c) Thames House.
(d) James House.
2. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The criminals.
4. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) A thunder cloud.
(b) A herd of horses.
(c) An arriving ship.
(d) An approaching storm.
5. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
2. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)