|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To hell.
(b) To the ghost world.
(c) To purgatory.
(d) To heaven.
3. What does Richard do when he first enters the scene in Act II, scene i?
(a) Apologize for his desires.
(b) Apologize for Clarence's death.
(c) Apologize for any offense he may have committed.
(d) Apologize for his duplicity.
4. Where does Richard promise to Anne that Henry will be buried?
(a) Caseon monastery.
(b) Cissiene monastery.
(c) Chertsey monastery.
(d) Charland monastery.
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
2. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
3. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
4. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
5. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)