|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
2. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
(a) Because everyone there was not upset.
(b) Because no one spoke up for Clarence.
(c) Because no one offered to bury Clarence.
(d) Because everyone there was happy.
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The murderers.
(d) The criminals.
4. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
3. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
4. What does Richard say is the cause of Henry and Edward's deaths?
5. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)