|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. Why does Richard say that Clarence was killed?
(a) Because of the king's desire.
(b) Because of the king's displeasure.
(c) Because of the king's dislike.
(d) Because of the king's initial order.
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a house.
5. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A sloth.
(c) A fish on land.
(d) A cripple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
2. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
3. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)