|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship is King Henry IV to Edward of Wales?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His son.
(d) His uncle.
2. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Lament her husband's death.
(b) Name herself regeant.
(c) Name herself her son's guardian.
(d) Crown her young son king.
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
5. Where does King Edward think he will go when he dies?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To the ghost world.
(c) To purgatory.
(d) To hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
2. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. What was the king's order to kill Clarence a result of?
5. Who does the Queen say King Edward should reconcile with since everyone has reconciled with him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)