|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
2. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
3. What is the King's initial reaction when Richard announces that Clarence is dead?
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The assassins.
5. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a street.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
2. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
3. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
4. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)