|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Go in exile to France.
2. Who does Anne say killed the physical bodies of Henry and Edward of Wales?
3. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
4. Where does Richard send Anne when the funeral is over?
(a) James House.
(b) Thames House.
(c) Crosby House.
(d) London House.
5. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's initial order about Clarence?
2. What type of person does Anne think Richard is?
3. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
4. What does Anne hope will happen to Richard's children if he gets married?
5. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)