|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard eventually order Henry's body be taken?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) A herd of horses.
(b) A thunder cloud.
(c) An approaching storm.
(d) An arriving ship.
3. Over how long in actual history do the play's events take place?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Sixteen years.
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
5. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is mad.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is upset.
(d) They think she is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does King Edward get angry with everyone present when he learns of Clarence's death?
2. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)