|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. What does Stanley dream ripped a helm from his head?
(a) A deer.
(b) A bear.
(c) A boar.
(d) A stag.
3. What is the name of the guard who tells The Duchess of York, Elizabeth, Dorset, Anne and Clarence's daughter that they may not visit the young princes in the Tower?
4. How many councils do Stanley and Hastings believe will be held?
5. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A marquee.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) An earldom.
(d) A countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
2. Where is Buckingham executed?
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
4. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
5. Who does Buckingham talk to right before his execution?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)