Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Anne after she doesn't kill him?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is upset.
(b) They think she is lonely.
(c) They think she is old.
(d) They think she is mad.
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a house.
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say bore the King's countermand?
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
4. What does King Edward asks Rivers and Hastings swear that they have for each other?
5. What does Richard offer to Anne so that she can kill him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)