|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a month.
(d) Within the week.
2. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Ely.
(b) Bishop Duke.
(c) Bishop Guy.
(d) Bishop Canterbury.
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 11 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)