|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her young son king.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Go in exile to France.
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The murderers.
(d) The criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
2. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
3. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
4. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
5. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)