|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A liar.
(c) A theif.
(d) A traitor.
2. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
(d) The Bishop.
3. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
4. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A commoner.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A nobleman.
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
3. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
4. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)