|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(b) Someone paid to write documents.
(c) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(d) Someone paid to deliver messages.
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her young son king.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Go in exile to France.
(d) Crown her daughter as queen.
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
4. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)