|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
(c) The Bishop.
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(b) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(c) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(d) Because they are hurting his son.
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(b) Prince Edward.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) The late King Edward.
5. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) In a month.
(b) The next day.
(d) Within the week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
4. What is a scrivener?
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)