|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Go in exile to France.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her daughter as queen.
(d) Crown her young son king.
2. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(b) The Archbishop.
(c) The Bishop.
3. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A theif.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A liar.
4. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
5. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
2. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
3. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
4. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
5. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)