|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A dukeship.
(b) An earldom.
(c) A marquee.
(d) A countess.
2. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A commoner.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A scrivener.
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
2. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
3. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
4. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
5. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)