|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
(a) A marquee.
(b) A dukeship.
(c) An earldom.
(d) A countess.
2. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) In a month.
(b) Within the week.
(c) The next day.
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is lonely.
(b) They think she is upset.
(c) They think she is mad.
(d) They think she is old.
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The assassins.
(b) The robbers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The murderers.
5. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) In the palace.
(b) Wales Residence.
(c) Tower of London.
(d) James House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
2. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
3. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
4. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
5. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)