|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
2. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
3. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
4. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The late King Edward.
(d) Prince Edward.
5. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
2. Who does Richard accuse of having Lord Hastings imprisoned?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
4. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)