|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Go in exile to France.
2. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
(a) A theif.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A liar.
3. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
4. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A street.
(c) A room.
(d) An office.
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
3. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
4. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
5. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)