|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
3. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(c) False friends.
4. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) James House.
(b) Tower of London.
(c) Wales Residence.
(d) In the palace.
5. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself regeant.
(b) Lament her husband's death.
(c) Name herself her son's guardian.
(d) Crown her young son king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
2. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
3. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
4. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)