|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
(a) The next day.
(b) Within the week.
(c) In a month.
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because they are hurting his son.
(b) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(c) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(d) Because there have been hostilities between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
3. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
4. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
5. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)