|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
(a) Tower of London.
(b) Wales Residence.
(c) James House.
(d) In the palace.
3. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A commoner.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A scrivener.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
2. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
5. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)