|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The murderers.
(b) The criminals.
(c) The robbers.
(d) The assassins.
2. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
3. Richard claims to hide his villainy behind what kind of behavior?
4. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A nobleman.
5. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be made guardian of the new king if King Edward dies?
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
4. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
5. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)