|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A nobleman.
2. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
3. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The King.
(c) Their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to bring Edward's mother and son to London?
2. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
3. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
4. Who says that Richard was being more cheerful when Richard is absent from the meeting about Edward's coronation date?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)