|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to write documents.
(b) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(c) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(d) Someone paid to deliver messages.
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A scrivener.
3. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Lament her husband's death.
(b) Name herself her son's guardian.
(c) Name herself regeant.
(d) Crown her young son king.
4. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
5. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(a) The Archbishop.
(d) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
2. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
3. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)