|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bishop who gathers with Hastings, Stanley, and Buckingham to discuss Edward's coronation date?
(a) Bishop Ely.
(b) Bishop Guy.
(c) Bishop Canterbury.
(d) Bishop Duke.
2. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
3. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
(a) Because there have been hostilities between them.
(b) Because they are hurting Elizabeth.
(c) Because he wants a peaceful kingdom.
(d) Because they are hurting his son.
4. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
5. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
2. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
3. What is a scrivener?
4. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
5. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)