|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stanley loyal to?
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) The late King Edward.
(d) Prince Edward.
2. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
3. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
4. Who does Richard accuse of having Clarence imprisoned?
5. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The assassins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
2. What does Richard promise to Buckingham for his help?
3. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
4. How is the Duchess of York related to Clarence's son and daughter?
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)