|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Queen in Act I, scene iii?
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(b) Someone paid to write documents.
(c) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(d) Someone paid to observe documents written.
4. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The assassins.
(c) The criminals.
(d) The murderers.
5. Where is the king's heir staying before being brought to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III, scence vi take place?
2. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
3. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
4. What is the name of Hastings' mistress that Richard claims caused his deformation?
5. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)