|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
(a) False friends.
2. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
3. Who do Lovell and Ratcliffe lead away to be executed?
(c) The Archbishop.
(d) The Bishop.
4. Who asks God that Rivers, Dorset and Lord Hastings die young?
5. What is a scrivener?
(a) Someone paid to seliver legal documents.
(b) Someone paid to deliver messages.
(c) Someone paid to observe documents written.
(d) Someone paid to write documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says that he will follow Buckingham's directions in the matter of crowning a new king, "like a _______."
2. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
4. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
5. What does the indictment for Hastings label him as?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)