|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The King.
(b) Their mother.
(d) The Queen.
2. How long does it take to write the indictment for Hastings?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
3. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
4. Who is the only person to speak in Act III, scene vi?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A scrivener.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A commoner.
5. What does Buckingham want the queen to do?
(a) Crown her daughter as queen.
(b) Crown her young son king.
(c) Go in exile to France.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buckingham say York cannot claim sanctuary?
2. What is the name of King Henry IV's queen?
3. Where does Richard advise Edward to stay until his coronation?
4. Who calls Richard the devil and curses him for killing her husband and son?
5. Why does King Edward want Richard, Lord Hastings, and Elizabeth's brothers to make peace?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)