|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorset and Rivers advise the queen to do?
(a) Name herself regeant.
(b) Lament her husband's death.
(c) Crown her young son king.
(d) Name herself her son's guardian.
2. When the King asks for Elizabeth and the other men, who does Richard hand behind to speak with?
(a) The robbers.
(b) The murderers.
(c) The assassins.
(d) The criminals.
3. What do the people think of Margaret when she calls Richard a villain?
(a) They think she is old.
(b) They think she is upset.
(c) They think she is lonely.
(d) They think she is mad.
4. The words "naught" and "thought" are what?
5. Who told Clarence's children of his death?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Their mother.
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a scrivener?
2. Richard tells Edward that his other uncles are what?
3. How many times did Hastings' horse stumble on the way to the Tower?
4. Who killed Rutland, the Duke of York's son?
5. When does the Bishop suggest that Edward be coronated?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)