|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
2. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the north.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In London.
5. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
2. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)