|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a street.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) In a room.
(d) In a house.
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to live in hiding.
(b) How to live with the pain.
(c) How to curse your family.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(c) Catesby and Carbury.
(d) Towland and Greeley.
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two soldiers.
(b) Two gentlemen.
(c) Two noblemen.
(d) Two citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
5. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)