|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the Tower.
(b) In the north.
(c) In London.
(d) In Westminster.
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are mad.
(d) They are dead.
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Towland and Greeley.
(b) Catesby and Carbury.
(c) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(d) Richard and Buckingham.
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(b) The new King.
(c) The dead King.
(d) The Queen.
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)