|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Freely House.
(d) Baynard Castle.
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a room.
(c) In a street.
(d) In a house.
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(c) The Duchess of York.
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to live with the pain.
(c) How to live in hiding.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
2. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
4. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)