|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Christian and humble.
2. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
3. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In Westminster.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In the north.
(d) In London.
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her grief and sorrow.
(b) Her prayers to God.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her inner self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
5. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)