|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner desires.
(b) Her grief and sorrow.
(c) Her inner self.
(d) Her prayers to God.
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to live in hiding.
(c) How to live with the pain.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The dead King.
(d) The new King.
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(c) Towland and Greeley.
(d) Catesby and Carbury.
5. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are mad.
(d) They are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)