|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The new King.
(c) The dead King.
(d) The Queen.
2. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
3. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(c) Freely House.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In Westminster.
(b) In the north.
(c) In London.
(d) In the Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)