|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a street.
(d) In a room.
2. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her grief and sorrow.
(b) Her prayers to God.
(c) Her inner desires.
(d) Her inner self.
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are mad.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
2. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
4. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
5. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)