|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to be dethroned.
(b) For Richard to die.
(c) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(d) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to live with the pain.
(b) How to curse her enemies.
(c) How to curse your family.
(d) How to live in hiding.
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
3. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
4. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
5. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)