|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In Westminster.
(b) In the north.
(c) In London.
(d) In the Tower.
2. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(c) For Richard to be dethroned.
(d) For Richard to die.
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
2. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)