|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the north.
(c) In the Tower.
(d) In Westminster.
4. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Freely House.
(c) Baynard Castle.
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)