|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Freely House.
(b) Baynard Castle.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
2. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to be dethroned.
(b) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(c) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(d) For Richard to die.
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(b) Catesby and Carbury.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Towland and Greeley.
4. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner desires.
(b) Her grief and sorrow.
(c) Her inner self.
(d) Her prayers to God.
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) A thunder cloud.
(c) A herd of horses.
(d) An arriving ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
2. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
3. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)