|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The new King.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The dead King.
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(b) Christian and humble.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Accomplished and virtuous.
3. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(c) The Duchess of York.
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the north.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In the Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)