|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the Tower.
(b) In London.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In the north.
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Haughty and proud.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Christian and humble.
(d) Obnoxious and spoiled.
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse your family.
(b) How to live in hiding.
(c) How to live with the pain.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)