|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Catesby and Carbury.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Towland and Greeley.
(d) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
2. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
3. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Freely House.
4. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(b) Christian and humble.
(c) Accomplished and virtuous.
(d) Haughty and proud.
5. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
(a) Her inner self.
(b) Her inner desires.
(c) Her prayers to God.
(d) Her grief and sorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
2. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
5. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)