|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two gentlemen.
(b) Two soldiers.
(c) Two citizens.
(d) Two noblemen.
2. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Baynard Castle.
(c) Freely House.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
5. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a room.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
2. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
4. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)