|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The dead King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The new King.
2. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two citizens.
(b) Two gentlemen.
(c) Two noblemen.
(d) Two soldiers.
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) A herd of horses.
(c) An arriving ship.
(d) A thunder cloud.
4. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are bastards.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are dead.
(d) They are mad.
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(b) Towland and Greeley.
(c) Catesby and Carbury.
(d) Richard and Buckingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
4. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)