|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are mad.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They are dead.
4. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a street.
(c) In a room.
(d) In a house.
5. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the Tower.
(c) In Westminster.
(d) In the north.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
2. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
3. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)