|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Christian and humble.
3. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
(d) The Duchess of York.
4. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two gentlemen.
(b) Two noblemen.
(c) Two citizens.
(d) Two soldiers.
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Catesby and Carbury.
(c) Towland and Greeley.
(d) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
2. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
3. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
4. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)