|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are insane.
(b) They are bastards.
(c) They are dead.
(d) They are mad.
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) A thunder cloud.
(b) An arriving ship.
(c) An approaching storm.
(d) A herd of horses.
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Richard and Buckingham.
(b) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(c) Catesby and Carbury.
(d) Towland and Greeley.
5. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
(b) For Richard to be dethroned.
(c) For Richard to die.
(d) For Richard to see his children murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret say will teach Elizabeth what she wants?
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
4. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)