|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
2. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Accomplished and virtuous.
(b) Haughty and proud.
(c) Obnoxious and spoiled.
(d) Christian and humble.
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to live with the pain.
(b) How to curse your family.
(c) How to live in hiding.
(d) How to curse her enemies.
5. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Catesby and Carbury.
(b) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(c) Richard and Buckingham.
(d) Towland and Greeley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
2. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
3. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
4. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)