|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(d) The people.
2. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
(a) For Richard to see his children murdered.
(b) For Richard to be dethroned.
(c) For Richard to die.
(d) For Richard to see his wife murdered.
3. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
(a) Ratcliffe and Lovell.
(b) Richard and Buckingham.
(c) Towland and Greeley.
(d) Catesby and Carbury.
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In London.
(b) In the north.
(c) In the Tower.
(d) In Westminster.
5. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(b) The new King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The dead King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
3. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)