|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) An arriving ship.
(c) A thunder cloud.
(d) A herd of horses.
3. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The dead King.
(b) The new King.
(d) The Queen.
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
(a) In the north.
(b) In Westminster.
(c) In London.
(d) In the Tower.
5. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to live with the pain.
(b) How to curse her enemies.
(c) How to live in hiding.
(d) How to curse your family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
2. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
3. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
4. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
5. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)