|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Baynard Castle.
(d) Freely House.
2. What does Richard tell Buckingham to tell the people of Edward's sons?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are insane.
(c) They are bastards.
(d) They are mad.
3. Who is speaking in Act II, scence iii?
(a) Two noblemen.
(b) Two citizens.
(c) Two gentlemen.
(d) Two soldiers.
4. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) Christian and humble.
(b) Accomplished and virtuous.
(c) Haughty and proud.
(d) Obnoxious and spoiled.
5. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beheads Hastings before the Mayor could hear his confession?
2. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
3. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
4. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
5. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)