|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Richard and his men plan to meet later after the Mayor leaves the Tower?
(a) Freely House.
(c) Baynard Castle.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
2. Where is Act II, scene iii taking place?
(a) In a house.
(b) In a tavern.
(c) In a room.
(d) In a street.
3. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
(a) How to curse her enemies.
(b) How to live in hiding.
(c) How to curse your family.
(d) How to live with the pain.
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. Where does Margaret plan to go when most of her curse is fulfilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
4. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
5. Who tells Richard that "blood will be his end?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)