One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the situation in England left to according to the three speakers in Act II, scene iii?
(a) The dead King.
(b) The new King.
(d) The Queen.
2. What do Richard and Buckingham tell the Mayor that Hastings' crime is?
3. Who does the Mayor promise to tell of Hastings' treason?
(a) The people.
4. Who brings the Mayor to Richard and Buckingham at the Tower?
5. What is the imagery used for the change in power after King Edward's death?
(a) An approaching storm.
(b) An arriving ship.
(c) A thunder cloud.
(d) A herd of horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret remain hidden during the action?
2. What does Elizabeth ask Margaret to teach her?
3. What traditionally follows the death of a ruler?
4. What needs to happen for Margaret's vengeance to be complete?
5. How does the third speaker characterize the queen's brothers in Act II, scene iii?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)