Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where is Richard from?
2. What is the name of one of Richard's brothers?
3. What is the name of Richard's second brother?
4. Who made the prophecy that G of Edward's heirs would murder him?
5. What is the given name of the Duke of Clarence?
6. Who does Richard plan to marry when he finds out that the King is ill?
(a) Anne Neville.
(b) Mary Scotts.
(c) Mary Jane George.
(d) Annabellea Frances.
7. The woman Richard plans to marry is the widow of whom?
(a) Edward, Duke of York.
(b) Edward, Prince of Wales.
(c) Edward, Earl of Oxford.
(d) Edward, King of France.
8. What is the name of the war that concludes just prior to the play starting?
(a) War of the Straight.
(b) War of the Dukes.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) War of 1812.
This section contains 3,547 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)