|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
3. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Where did Mowbray die?
5. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the Duchess and the Duke discussing in the beginning of Act 5, Scene 2? What happened in...
This section contains 915 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)