Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
Essay Topic 1
The play has been discussed as both a historical and tragic drama. In your opinion, which genre's elements were more relevant by the end of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Who do you think lived by their values the most throughout the story? Who did not? Discuss morality in the characters, and how you think this affected their behavior.
Essay Topic 3
Women played a minimal role in "Richard II". Why do you think this is and how would the play have been different if the female characters had stronger roles?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)