|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
Essay Topic 1
In the first scene, we see Richard behaving quite fairly and just as a leader. In the second, we are given reason to question his righteousness. By the third scene, we witness Richard banish Bolingbroke for a particularly unclear reason. Describe your experience trusting Richard, and mark the point in the play when you completely understood he was untrustworthy.
Essay Topic 2
Who do you think lived by their values the most throughout the story? Who did not? Discuss morality in the characters, and how you think this affected their behavior.
Essay Topic 3
Richard's eloquent speeches were a very important aspect of the play. What did these speeches say of Richard's character? What did they add to the play? Did anyone else speak like Richard?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)