Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
Essay Topic 1
Richard and Bolingbroke were very different types of kings. Compare and contrast their kingship and their general character traits that made them the kings they were.
Essay Topic 2
The play has been discussed as both a historical and tragic drama. In your opinion, which genre's elements were more relevant by the end of the play?
Essay Topic 3
It is probably most peoples' answer that Bolingbroke would make a better king than Richard when it comes to real life. However, Richard certainly fills the shoes of a king's character better. In other words, his character did a better job of "being a king" on stage. Discuss this difference and what Shakespeare might have meant including it with the play.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)