Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
2. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is the Duchess of Gloucester's purpose in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Whose well-being is Bolingbroke concerned about after dismissing Bushy and Green...
This section contains 1,157 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)