|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He pulls out his sword.
(c) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(d) He cries.
2. Who kills Richard?
3. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) Richard's wife.
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
3. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
4. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)