|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(a) Flint Castle.
2. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Duke.
(c) They all enter together.
3. Who kills Richard?
4. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) The herb rue.
5. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
2. How large was the Welsh army?
3. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What word does Bolingbroke use to refer to the person he is looking for in Act 5, Scene 3?
5. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)