|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Queen.
5. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
3. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
4. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
5. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)