|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(d) A letter to Richard.
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A vase.
(c) A window.
(d) The royal crown.
4. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
2. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
5. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)