|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Where did Mowbray die?
3. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) Rejected army soldiers.
(b) "Unstable buffoons."
(c) Boys and old men.
(d) None of these is correct.
4. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
5. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
(d) The king's chamber's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)