|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Aumerle's accomplices.
(b) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
(c) Aumerle and his accomplices.
2. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He mourns after their deaths.
(b) He sends their wives money.
(c) He curses them.
(d) He applauds their bravery.
3. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
4. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of York's house.
(b) Aumerle's house.
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) A garden.
5. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) "One kiss shall stop our mouths, and dumbly part."
(b) "Once more adieu, the rest let sorrow say."
(c) "That I may strive to kill it with a groan."
(d) "We make woe wanton with this fond delay."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What word does Bolingbroke use to refer to the person he is looking for in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
5. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)