|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke will lead England to collapse.
(b) God will punish him for participating in Richard's downfall.
(c) Richard will rise from his imprisonment and rebel.
(d) Bolingbroke will betray him too.
2. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
(a) The herb rue.
(b) A weeping willow.
3. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
4. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
5. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
3. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)