|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
(a) A lashing with his sword.
(b) The throne.
(c) The literal crown from his head.
(d) The inheritance.
2. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke will betray him too.
(b) God will punish him for participating in Richard's downfall.
(c) Bolingbroke will lead England to collapse.
(d) Richard will rise from his imprisonment and rebel.
3. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
5. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen is pregnant.
(b) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(c) Richard has returned from England.
(d) Richard has become gravely ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
2. Who kills Richard?
3. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
4. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
5. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)