|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Richard's wife.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
2. Other than Richard and the Queen, who else speaks in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) "One kiss shall stop our mouths, and dumbly part."
(b) "That I may strive to kill it with a groan."
(c) "Once more adieu, the rest let sorrow say."
(d) "We make woe wanton with this fond delay."
4. Where is the prison in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Berkley Castle.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Pomfret Castle.
5. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
2. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
3. How large was the Welsh army?
4. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)