|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the Welsh army?
2. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of York's house.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) Aumerle's house.
(d) A garden.
3. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) Kill Aumerle.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill Bolingbroke.
(d) Kill Richard.
4. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(a) The Queen.
5. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Planning escape.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Imagining being outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)