Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(d) The Duchess.
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "To ear the land that hath some hope to grow."
(b) "To alter this, for counsel is but vain."
(c) "That bids me be of comfort any more."
(d) "From Richard's night to Bolingbroke's fair day."
3. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Talking to himself.
(c) Imagining being outside.
(d) Planning escape.
4. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
5. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)