|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) With all the rest of that consorted crew.
(b) Uncle, farewell, and cousin too adieu.
(c) Your mother well hath pray'd, and prove you true.
(d) Come, my old son. I pray God make thee new.
2. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(b) The Queen is pregnant.
(c) Richard has become gravely ill.
(d) Richard has returned from England.
4. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
5. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) Kill Bolingbroke.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill Aumerle.
(d) Kill Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Richard described to Bolingbroke after the initial meeting in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
5. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)