|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Richard has become gravely ill.
(b) Richard has returned from England.
(c) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(d) The Queen is pregnant.
2. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) No one.
(d) Richard and Bolingbroke.
3. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
4. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(c) The Duchess.
5. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(a) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who kills Richard?
5. How large was the Welsh army?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)