|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(b) Aumerle and his accomplices.
(c) Aumerle's accomplices.
(d) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
2. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
(a) A school for privileged girls.
(b) The French royal family's summer estate.
(c) A house Bolingbroke has bought for her.
(d) A convent.
3. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(b) Flint Castle.
4. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
5. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
4. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
5. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)