|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
(b) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
(c) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(d) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The Queen.
5. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
2. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)