|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) The king's chamber's.
2. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
(a) Jack o' the clock.
(c) None is correct.
(d) Clamorous groans.
3. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
4. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(c) A letter to Richard.
(d) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
5. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What is the setting of Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
4. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
5. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)