|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Mold and rust.
(b) Rats and diseases.
(c) Spiders and toads.
(d) Snakes and roaches.
2. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Flint Castle.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Alexandra Palace.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
(c) The Duchess.
4. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
5. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Talking to himself.
(b) Imagining being outside.
(d) Planning escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
2. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
3. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
4. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)