|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "Yea, my good lord."
(b) "Then I must not say no."
(c) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
(d) "For do we must what force will have us do."
2. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
3. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Snakes and roaches.
(b) Spiders and toads.
(c) Mold and rust.
(d) Rats and diseases.
4. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Berkley Castle.
(b) A garden.
(c) The Duke of York's house.
(d) Aumerle's house.
5. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
3. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
4. How is Richard described to Bolingbroke after the initial meeting in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What is the setting of Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)