|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He cries.
(c) He pulls out his sword.
(d) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
2. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
(b) None is correct.
(c) Clamorous groans.
(d) Jack o' the clock.
5. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Rats and diseases.
(b) Mold and rust.
(c) Spiders and toads.
(d) Snakes and roaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
5. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)