|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
2. What word does Bolingbroke use to refer to the person he is looking for in Act 5, Scene 3?
3. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of York's house.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) A garden.
(d) Aumerle's house.
4. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
3. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
5. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)