|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "To alter this, for counsel is but vain."
(b) "From Richard's night to Bolingbroke's fair day."
(c) "That bids me be of comfort any more."
(d) "To ear the land that hath some hope to grow."
2. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Spiders and toads.
(b) Snakes and roaches.
(c) Rats and diseases.
(d) Mold and rust.
3. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) God will punish him for participating in Richard's downfall.
(b) Bolingbroke will betray him too.
(c) Bolingbroke will lead England to collapse.
(d) Richard will rise from his imprisonment and rebel.
4. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
5. How large was the Welsh army?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
2. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
5. How is Richard described to Bolingbroke after the initial meeting in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)