|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A court yard.
(b) A garden.
(c) An outdoor labyrinth.
(d) A lake.
3. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The ground.
(b) His newborn child.
(c) The Queen.
(d) A dog.
4. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) "Poor queen, so that thy state might be no worse."
(b) "To meet at London London's king in woe."
(c) "Pray God the plants thou graft'st may never grow."
(d) "In the remembrance of a weeping queen."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
3. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)