|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Richard has returned from England.
(b) Richard has become gravely ill.
(c) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(d) The Queen is pregnant.
4. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
(a) None is correct.
(c) Jack o' the clock.
(d) Clamorous groans.
5. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Gloucester's death.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Richard's whereabouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
2. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
3. What is the setting of Act 5, Scene 4?
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)