|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "To alter this, for counsel is but vain."
(b) "From Richard's night to Bolingbroke's fair day."
(c) "To ear the land that hath some hope to grow."
(d) "That bids me be of comfort any more."
2. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) An attendant.
3. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He cries.
(b) He pulls out his sword.
(c) He accepts.
(d) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
5. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
3. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)