|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
2. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(a) Flint Castle.
3. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke will betray him too.
(b) Bolingbroke will lead England to collapse.
(c) Richard will rise from his imprisonment and rebel.
(d) God will punish him for participating in Richard's downfall.
4. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His newborn child.
(b) The ground.
(c) A dog.
(d) The Queen.
5. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A garden.
(b) A court yard.
(c) A lake.
(d) An outdoor labyrinth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
2. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
3. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
4. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
5. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)