|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(b) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
(c) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
(d) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
2. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He pulls out his sword.
(b) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(c) He cries.
(d) He accepts.
3. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Imagining being outside.
(b) Talking to himself.
(c) Planning escape.
4. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(c) The Queen.
5. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
5. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)