|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
2. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) An outdoor labyrinth.
(b) A garden.
(c) A court yard.
(d) A lake.
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Alexandra Palace.
(b) Flint Castle.
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
3. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
4. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
5. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)