|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Other than Richard and the Queen, who else speaks in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
5. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
2. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
3. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Who kills Richard?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)