Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
a) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
b) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
c) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
d) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who is Northumberland's son?
This section contains 891 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)